Chapter thirty-seven: Alone, in an unfair fight

Caroline's POV
I walked out of the court of undecided plans. I walked over to Pride rock to talk to Simba and Nala to see what would be best.

They told me that maybe I should go and fight them alone and see how it goes. That sounds wrong coming from them. Is a Zora in their bodies? Wait no that's not right. Is a Zora pretending to be them?

No, Zora can't talk. Wait, they can in Pokemon. But wait, there are no Pokemon in this world. Bummer.

" Is something wrong your majesties? You don't seem to be acting like your normal self." I stated.

The two suddenly laughed. " Nothing is wrong, kit. We just came to pick up a little lost kitty who doesn't seem to know how to defeat us," one hissed. " You are not Simba or Nala. Who are you really?" I asked. The illusion as I want to call it wearied off.

It was the snake. I called it, and also one of the jackal teens. The female one. They both jumped at me and tried to knock me off of my feet.

I wonder what happened to the real Simba and Nala! They must have done something to them. Something so horrible it gives me the feeling it gave me when I thought Chase had died in that one episode. Or something like that.

Or when Cyd and Shelby lost their ability to time travel. Or when Cyd and Shelby were losing the battle against Janet Smiyth.

Suddenly I was on the ground, and Wtino was gonna bite me.