Chapter sixty-one: The Disappearing Storm

Caroline's POV
I heard an evil girl laugh from behind me. It was the Storm. I growled. " Let's defeat them." Storm told Rairai. Rairai leaped, and tried to hurt Blacki, but Blacki lashed out with a paw and killed her in one blow.

" Your time is up." Mwepesi growled, lashing out at the storm. The storm growled back and the battle begun. But not before Storm said," You are not like most fennec foxes. Most would cower in the presence of a ghost."

Mwepesi lashed a paw out and looped the paw around Storms throat. Is this WWE now? Because I'm leaving if that's the case.

Mwepesi used her left back paw and slashed the throat of the storm. The storm yowled in fury. And now is where Pokemon comes in. The wild Storm used Fury Attack. Mwepesi used Crunch. The wild Storm flinched.

Mwepesi used Sand Attack. The Wild Storm tried to get her eyes cleared of the sand, but it was not very effective. The Wild Storm used Quick Attack. Mwepesi used Tail Slap. The Wild Storm used Fury Swipes.

Mwepesi dodged. Chase joins in the attack and uses Peck. The Wild Storm used Growl. The wild storm used Twister. Don't ask.

It was a critical hit. Chase used Wing Attack. The storm Disappears.