Chapter fifty-two: Chase Heart

Caroline's POV
" Who needs her, I already have all the power I need." Boasted Shadow. " Goigoi. I am back. With your wife." Shadow howled. Goigoi ran all the way over. " Where is she?where is she?" He asked. " Right here, you idiot." Rairai growled.

Her shadow was silver. Rairai hit Goigoi over the head. That is no way for anyone to treat their husband. " Stay on the offensive. We need to get past these guys," Shadow woofed. He jumped at Nyota. Nyota swiftly dodged. Man for a dog thing who looks like an elder she sure can move.

Shadow spat in frustration. " Remember the mission sir." Storm woofed. " Yes. I'm gonna need a few baddies to stay back here to take care of the guard. While I and storm will kill Simba and Nala." Shadow ordered.

Then he and Storm both ran to destroy. " We need a plan as well." Kion began. " Ok then I will go defeat them." Chase said. " Chase I make the plans here." Kion growled.

" Guys stop fighting. This is why girls are more mature than boys." Chase the bird harshly squawked. I shook my head. Then basically an all out battle happens. Oh who cares about all that.

I looked up to pride rock. As much as Simba and Nala can fight, I don't think they stand a chance against Shadow and Storm.

Man, Shadowstorm would make a great warrior name. I instantly took off, while my friends were still fighting. I forced myself to take the most powerful leap I ever made onto Pride Rock. " Ah, Simba and Nala. I can't wait to go in your place." Shadow growled. " With me as his queen." Storm chuckled.

I stayed quiet. Like ShadowClan does in the shadows. Storm and Shadow both leaped at the king and queen.

--------
If you want to feel action during the running part, listen to move by audio adrenaline up near where the picture is.