Chapter fourty-one: Evil is not exactly evil, just does not have a place

Mwepesi's POV
I watched as that Chase cat chased away Wtino. His right eye looked glazed. He approached me. " You are the worst sidekick ever!" He yelled out of the blue. " What did I do?! You are the one who underestimated that smart guy!" I snarled back, my fennec tail between my small legs.

" Oh shut up runt! You got no room to talk! This has been my dream ever since my father was killed by Scar, the lion guard leader before me!" He screamed at me, lashing out at my left leg.

I screamed as poison seeped into my veins. He left me there. This is how I'm gonna die. Like Blue Fire. Like that she-cat that Caroline was talking about. What was her name again? Oh yeah, Honeyfern.

Whatever weird name that is. I looked up, as a black furry creature approached me. " Mwepesi. You have done some horrible things. But I forgive you. You are in desperate need of an antidote." A strong voice woofed.

I am pretty sure it was Blacki. I felt a paw on my leg. The left one. Suddenly my pain was gone, and I no longer felt fire in my veins.

" You are not evil. I can tell. You are just confused where you really belong," Blacki spoke, it was the truth.

I nodded. " So this is his power, hmm?!" A monkey voice laughed. " Rafiki, was this what the prophecy meant?" Demanded Dogo. Rafiki only nodded. " So he has healing powers. Is that all he has?" Caroline asked.

" Only time will tell, but for now, come young fox." Rafiki instructed me. I stood back up and followed them. Maybe this is my place. With Blacki.