Chapter fourty-seven: Simba's proclomation

Chase's POV ( girl)
Like that is the most sad story, but for some reason it was more action packed to me. " I'm going to go to Simba to ask him something!" Night said out of the blue after the story. Ok that hound is making me suspicious that she's hiding something.

I took off and followed her. Or as you immatures like to call it, stalking. I put myself out of view. And I listened to what she was talking to Simba about. " Simba! I want to ask you something." Night barked. " Sure thing Night." Simba meowed.

" Can Snarl be in the Pridelands? Like stay here? Even though he has to be leader of his clan pack?" Night asked. " Well, he has been a small help. And he hasn't eaten anyone yet. So I think it should be fine." Simba roared.

Simba then called everyone. I pretended like I was scouting for Goigoi. Then I landed and Simba opened his mouth and beckoned Snarl and Night.

" Snarl, you can stay in the Pridelands. Since Goigoi and Wtino took over your place we will allow you to stay here anytime you would like." Simba proclaimed. Snarl looked to his daughters. " And my two sweet daughters?" He asked. Of course. There was the catch of Snarl.

" Of course." Simba purred. Diamonds and Nyota both ran up and weirdly, they hugged Simba. Ok that looks awkward. " Thank you thank you thank you!" Nyota said, bouncing around like a kit who was given string.

" No problem. If Snarl can be here, so can his children. I am not gonna kick someone out because of what one hound was like." Simba meowed.