Chapter fourty-five: Nyota

Leah's POV
Well, that totally was worth it. Hounds of the not really, but evil kind can go in holes. Suddenly another voice other than Diamonds laughed. " Foolish male. How'd he get himself in the hole?" Asked a female voice. I spun around. An orange-and-gray she-hound with yellow eyes was what I saw.

She had a gray muzzle, but the top of her head was orange. " Great, now all we need is Yellowfang to make this Silverflame reunion better," Caroline said sarcastically.

" She looks pretty." Mwepesi woofed. " Thanks," the Silverflame copy said. " Thus is my other daughter, named after the stars, but only one. Like a clan leader in your view, Caroline." He said. " Nyota is my name. Swahili for Star. Nice to meet you. I see you have meet my dad and sister." The gray-orange hound woofed.

" Yes. I was just saving this cute cougar from the fissure hole. And I'm pretty sure she did it." Diamonds woofed, pointing an accusing paw at me.

I rolled my eyes. Then my ears went flat. " Yeah. She did it." Agreed Chase, slapping some random animal in the head with her wings.

Then Caroline giggled for some strange reason and said," I didn't do it!" " I never said you did it!" Chase yelled flapping her wings in agitation. " That's one thing she never loses! The ability to say stuff that makes no sense!"

Snarl laughed a bit. So did Jasiri. Dogo chased his tail. " Yeah but I am more fun than anyone else here! Yeah yeah! Shake your booty! Nadidadada di da." " Ok so now what?" Bunga asked.

" You wanna hear a tale?" Snarl asked. Bunga nodded his head.