Chapter twenty-nine: Two new Bad Guys, oh no

Caroline's POV
My nose lead us to a cave. I sniffed. Leah whimpered. " I smell an unknown animal! And a snake!" She cried, whimpering. " Right you are sssssmall one," a snake hissed. Leah jumped into the air. The snake laughed at her. " Don't worry, I am a friend. I just kept your friend ssssafe," the snake hissed. " What's your name?"'I growled.

" Wtino, lion." He introduced himself. " Mwepessssi, come out here. There are sssssome friendssss here to pick up a hound," Wtino yelled/hissed.

A beautiful fennec fox appeared in front of us. She padded over to us, and sniffed each and everyone of us. When she got to me, I thought. She is sniffing me as if to identify my scent when we battle. I growled. " Keep your claws off, I'm just trying to get a good whiff of my new friends," Mwepesi woofed.

" Don't be afraid of ussss. We found your friend when he wassss in the coma zone. Actually my partner here did," he said. " And by partner you mean...?" I asked. " Partner in helping other animalssss get out of comassss, ssssilly," he hissed.

I blinked at him. " Come with ussss if you want to sssee your friend," he said. Leah suddenly stopped. " Somethings odd about you," she mewed.

He slithered to us. " No. It'ssss jussst I am a helpful sssssnake," Wtino hissed. " No there is something weird about a helpful snake," she mewed. " You never ssseen a good sssssnake, dahling." He replied.

" That might be true." She mumbled. Mwepesi suddenly said," Come with me sweeties, I will escort you to your friend." Mwepesi sweetly said. There is something odd about these two. Leah is right about that.

Weren't foxes sly? Like Janja? And snakes were evil. My paws began to slow down. " Dahling, you are going sssslowly. I thought you wanted to ssee your friend," Wtino hissed. " First," I snapped, my fangs bared. " My name is not 'Dahling', and second, you are lying," I growled.

Wtino suddenly snapped, and slithered over to us. He was really fast. He was too fast for Fuli, and was too speedy for Chase to use his molecular kenesis on. He sank in bunga's fur. " Not a good idea. Bunga can't be poisoned by snakes," I snapped, grabbing his throat and flinging him to a huge rock.