Chapter fifty-eight: Higher, higher, higher

Caroline's POV
Is it weird, that I don't trust this msafiri character? Well he is a tiger. A white tiger. And Tigerstar from warriors was evil. And msafiri is a tiger. A snowy looking one. " Well it's great to meet you Msafiri." Badilli meowed.

I shifted a little. " And you are?" Msafiri asked. " I'm Badilli." Badilli said with confidence. My ears moved. I heard something.

I turned around. " Wtino!" I yowled. Everyone turned around. " Your friend might have made me lose my hypnosis power, but he can't get rid of this!" The snake hissed, striking out with fangs.

Chase used his bionic shield and the snake just bounced right back. Wow. His death is when Chase uses a bionic shield.

Wtino hissed in frustration. He dug underground. I don't know how that works. Is he a Steelix that propels itself through the ground? The ground moved beneath me. Oh great. Pokemon has taught me when to know when a digger is beneath me. I jumped out of the way, as Chase began pecking his other eye.

I'm pretty sure you know which Chase I'm talking about. Wtino blindly struck out but he was going no where. Out of no where, Mwepesi lashes out with a paw. She struck the evil snake in the neck. I think. Wtino cried out and slithered away.