Chapter fifty-one: Look at the sparrow

Nyota's POV
" Traitor!" I yowled. " No! You are the traitors. Helping these worthless animals out. Disgusting." Spat Diamonds. " This is not what your mother and I taught you!" Growled Snarl. " Well here's some reality for you. She's dead. Sparrows is dead. And I only helped that cougar out because I want to trick you." Diamonds hissed, being really bratty.

" Are you sure?" Bunga asked, finally up and being himself again. " Oh shut up badger." Diamonds growled. " You are no Squrrelflight. You are a Tigerstar. Only looking for power!" Caroline hissed, tail lashing in fury.

" I may be dead, Diamonds, but I still am in the clouds." Woofed a silky, but familiar voice. " Mother!" I yipped.

" Sparrows!" Snarl woofed. " And to teach you all how a hell hound is suppose to act, I will kill Nyota. Then she will finally be a star." Diamonds snarled. I braced myself. Diamonds leaped at me, her ginger pelt flashing.

" No! I won't let you!" Sparrows growled, slashing at her own daughter. Wow, I'm glad I'm nothing like my sister. " This feels like Brokenstars tale and Bramblestar's prophecy thing." Caroline said.

Diamonds ignored what Caroline said, and slashed at Sparrows. Sparrows fell over, and was wreathing in pain. " This will be the last time you mess with shadow's plans." Diamonds woofed, and slashed her dead mother in the throat. Sparrow's vanished. Like Spottedleaf, the cat Caroline talked to me about earlier.

I was furious with her, I jumped at her and stuck a tree branch nearby in her throat. She screamed and blood flowed out of her body. And when her spirit showed up, I just stabbed the branch in the spirits throat, and then my only sister was gone. I had killed her for the good of the Pridelands.