"Stay?"

Ship: Roman x Fem!reader

Warnings: drinking, mention of sex/smut, mention of drugs, swearing.

----

It all started a few months ago, at Peter's birthday party. Almost everyone was there, and you being one of his friends, you felt obliged to go.

You had positioned yourself on the couch, trying to avoid any conversation.

Peter's best friend, Roman, insisted on keeping you company. The two of you ended up getting drunk, high and irresponsible.

He wanted sex, you wanted to be touched again. And so you ended up sleeping with each other in Peter's bed.

And it didn't end with just one time. Whenever one of you needed the other, you'd meet at Roman's place, fuck, and leave again.

"To Destiny's birthday!!" you cheered as you chugged down your fifth glass of wine. Destiny had invited her girl friends over for a night out for her birthday. The lot of you were wasted, enjoying yourselves at the club.

"Y/N!" Destiny said, swinger her arm around your shoulder. She pointed at a guy standing by the wall by the bar and chuckled, "He's checking you out. Go for it."

You quickly drank the shot that Destiny handed you, fixed your short dress and walked over to the guy. He started kissing you as soon as you greeted him and he roughly pushed you against the wall. His hand slid up your thigh and under the skirt of your dress.

You got startled by his touch and grabbed hold go his wrist, pushing away his hand. "I don't want this."

"Fuck off then." the guy hissed at you, letting go of you and walking off. The combination of you being drunk and scared, made you burst out into tears. You wanted to get out of here.

Making sure someone of Destiny's friends knew you left, you walked outside the club and looked around. You had no clue where you were and how you were able to get home. Reluctantly, you grabbed your cell from your purse and called the first number you could think of.

"Roman, can you please get me home??" you mumbled when he answered the phone. You tried to cover the fact that you were about to cry again.

"Sure, where are you?" you heard him ask with a sleepy voice. He'd probably had been sleeping already.

You gave him the name of the club and, of course, he knew where it was. He told you to wait right next to the door of the club and ensured you he'd be there in ten minutes.

The whole ride to your house, you didn't want to say anything about what had happened. You still had to process it yourself. You were never really scared of guys touching you, you actually were quite okay with it. But for some reason, you didn't want it anymore. You knew that reason was Roman.

Roman walked you to the front door, his hand on the small of your back. It felt safe, it felt nice.

He lit a cigarette while you unlocked the front door. You had been thinking about what you could do with your feelings for Roman. You opened the door and turned to him. "Will you please stay?"

He looked at you with his big green eyes, blew out some smoke and said, "Stay?"

You nodded and wanted to look at the ground, because you were nervous about his answer. But you didn't do that. In stead, you looked right at him, letting him know you were serious about this.

Roman put out his cigarette against the door frame and run his hand through his hair. "Sure."

The two of you entered the house and walked right up to your bedroom. You started undressing yourself and before you knew it, Roman had wrapped his arms around you, gently pulling you closer as he pressed his lips on yours.

You kissed him back, but not like you always did. Roman instantly noticed it and broke the kiss. "Y/N, what's wrong?"

You shrugged a little. "Nothing. But I..- Can we just get some sleep?" you mumbled.

Roman smirked a little, "That's something we've never done before."

"I just need you here right now, okay?" your voice cracked and you sniffed.

"Okay." Roman replied, taking off his shirt and pants, and got into your bed. You quickly took off the rest of your clothes and lay down next to him. Roman slid his hand on your waist and pulled you closer to him, so you were the little spoon. "Good night, Y/N."

You woke up due to the sun shining through your open blinds. You got up a little and saw Roman sitting at the end of the bed. You grabbed a shirt from the ground, which turned out to be Roman's, threw it on and you got up to sit down next to him.

He looked at you and quickly scanned your body. "You look cute when you just woke up."

You saw his signature smirk and couldn't stop yourself from chuckling. "Thanks, so do you."

Roman bit his lower lip and sighed, "Y/N, I'm starting to fall in love with you. And I kinda wanna do more than just fuck you."

You raised an eyebrow, Roman was always so polite with words. He was still looking at you, scanning your face, pressing his lips together, waiting for a response.

You leaned in to close the space between the two of you and pressed your lips on his. You instantly run your fingers through the back of his hair and you felt hi grabbing your waist and pulling you closer.

From now on, he'd always stay.