The Maui vacation

Author's note: A massive thank you and ALL the credit to my friend Astrid, 'billskarsgardimagines' on Tumblr!! I had a hard time writing this imagine and got stuck for like two weeks. I asked her for help and told her a few things I wanted in this imagine. And she wrote the whole thing for me! So seriously, I can not thank her enough!! And you should all check out her blog!!

Pairing: Roman x Fem!Reader

Warnings: swearing, cheating

---

You thought to yourself, try and focus on Maui. Try and focus, on the mountains. Try and focus, on the green palm trees swaying in the wind. Think of the blue, blue ocean. The thing is, you couldn't think of any of it.

Roman Godfrey and yourself had come here on vacation, alone. You had never gone somewhere alone with him before, and it had been something you had been really looking forward too.

However, the thing was that he, just like back home, had luck with the ladies. As he had called it. The vacation where you had imagined, he would be serenading you, and paying attention to only you, was not going as planned. It had started out with some glances at girls at breakfast, and quickly progressed to paying for drinks for strange girls in bars, leaving you sitting at your table alone. Staring at him. Longing for him.

Progressively you had gotten more, and more sad. And more and more angry. But everything had exploded on the last night of your trip when you had found Roman with some strange girl in your hotel room.

"Would you pull yourself together?" He snarled at you from the bed he was laying on. The bed the two of you would sleep in at night here in Maui. Only you weren't the one laying next to him (formerly under him, when you had entered the room).

"You say to pull myself together?" You snarled back, as you felt a big lump form in the pit of your stomach. Or was it more like a hole? "I can't believe you let me down".

"Let you down? Y/N You need to calm down, this is utterly unfair". He was just laying there, with his arm around this girl, looking as casual as ever. It broke your heart to see him like this. The two of you had come to Maui to be together, not to be with other people.

"No"

"Babe, come on"

"Don't you call me babe! I have loved you for many years, and I will never be enough for you" you cried out, as the first tear rolled down your cheek, "you have done nothing but fucking flirt with anything that could breath, and stare at girl's asses since we got here".

In a matter of seconds his expression changed from that of anger, to pure confusion. "Wait, loved me for many..."

"Yes I have, you've always flooded my senses, with all of the crap you told me about being mine". You swiftly moved your hands to catch the tear rolling down your face. He shouldn't have the satisfaction of seeing you cry.

"But Y/N listen..."

"I thought you were mine" you whispered out, as you felt your body shaking. You weren't sure if he had heard what you said, and to be honest, you didn't care. All you could think of was getting out of there, and not crying.

However, you were crying, and there was no way he couldn't see that. He looked at you equally as confused as before, as a matter of fact his expression hadn't changed one bit, and somehow this hurt you even more.

Without thinking about it, you took two steps backwards towards the door. "Y/N stay". He quickly sat up in bed, as the blanket that was covering him slide off him. He didn't seem to notice as he got up and took a step towards you.