Virgin

Pairing: Roman x Fem!Reader

Warnings: swearing, minor smut, alcohol, smoking.

---

"Roman, truth or dare?" Peter asked him as he sipped his beer and put his arm around Letha.

He and Letha had asked you and Roman to come over for some drinks and just having a nice night, and somehow it ended in a game of Truth or Dare. Which wasn't your favorite.

You were leaning against Roman, his arm around your waist, and you looked up to him as he said. "Truth."

Peter took a deep drag of his cigarette and slowly blew out the smoke, then narrowed his eyes at Roman, "Have you ever taken someone's virginity?"

Roman let out a small laugh, "I don't think so. Girls these days are pretty much screwing everyone. Would be fucking hot to have sex with a virgin, I think. I heard they're usually loud."

Peter happily agreed with Roman's comment and gave him a fist bump. You saw Letha looking at you and she rolled her eyes. Letha was the only one that knew you were still a virgin.

You wanted to tell Roman, but every time you had the chance, or every time the two of you were 'getting it on', something always came in between. You had been dating for several months now and Roman had never pushed you into doing anything, but you knew he wanted to have sex with you.

"Hey, I think it's time we finish the night." Letha then said, giving you a small smile. "I'm pretty tired to be honest."

You saw Peter giving her a kiss and nodding, "Yeah me too."

"Me too." you quickly said, getting up from the floor. Roman got up too and the two of you followed Letha and Peter to the front door of Letha's place.

"Thanks for coming over." Letha smiled, giving Roman a kiss on the cheek and you a big hug.

"No problem, it was fun!" Roman smirked, eyeing Peter who was making funny faces at you.

As soon as you got in Roman's car, he drove off to his apartment. You pretty much didn't say anything during the ride and Roman obviously noticed that.

You immediately walked to the kitchen when you entered the apartment, and got yourself a glass of water.

Roman was standing on the other side to the kitchen and was looking at you. "Y/N, are you okay?"

"I'm fine." you replied, putting your empty glass on the counter and walking into his direction, only to leave the kitchen.

He followed you to the stairs and said, "You don't really look like you'er fine."

You stopped and turned to face him, "I'm nothing. I'm just tired, so I'm going to bed."

He walked up a few steps and you leaned in to give him a kiss. He then smiled and said, "I'm gonna go for a smoke real quick and then I'll come to bed too, okay?"

You nodded, "Yeah sure."

You headed to the bathroom, brushed your teeth and headed to the bedroom to get changed. You pulled one of Roman's shirts out of the wardrobe and threw it on. As you pulled up the covers, you thought about the comment Roman had made earlier this evening. You knew you couldn't really me mad at him, because he didn't know. But still, it wasn't the nicest comment.

The bedroom was dark and you heard Roman making a little bit of noise in the bathroom and then the door opened. You heard him take off his clothes and you felt the bed dip in a little bit when he got next to you.

You were about to turn to face him for a good night kiss, but in stead you started making out with him.

As surprised as he was, because you usually never really was the one to start this, Roman gladly kissed you back. You rolled on your back as he hovered over your body, placing kisses on your collarbone, shoulder and neck.

He was supporting himself with one arm, the other was slipped under your shirt and playing with your breast.

You let out a soft moan, causing him to smile against your lips. You absolutely loved this. You had done tons of sexual things with Roman, and you knew you wanted him to be your first. So you knew you had to tell him soon.

"Roman?" you quietly said against the skin of his neck.

"Yeah?" he mumbled, supporting himself on two elbows and looking at you with flushed cheeks.

You bit your lower lip, furrowed your eyebrows and sighed, "I have to tell you something."

He got off of you a little and lay down next to you,wrapping his arm around your waist and pulling you close to him, so your noses were almost touching. He slowly pecked your lips, "What is it?"

"I-I'm a virgin." you quietly confessed, wanting to look away.

He looked at you and sighed, "Jesus fucking christ, I'm such an asshole for saying what I said today. I'm so sorry Y/N."

You felt his arm getting looser and he slid his hand to your hip.

"It's okay." you quickly said. "You didn't know."

"No it's not." he said. "It was a pretty shitty thing to say. And I really am sorry."

You gave him a quick kiss and the two of you kept quiet for a few seconds. Roman then gently placed his hand on your cheek and stroke it with his thumb. "Did we do anything you didn't want to do?"

"No, not at all." you said, letting out a small chuckle. "I just never told you, because there was always something coming up. And a little bit because I didn't know how to say it, with you being the town's former pimp and all that."

Roman snickered, "I wouldn't say that though. But I'm glad you told me. No, I'm proud that you told me. I know it must have been shit being around me and Peter making jokes about stuff like that. So I'm really sorry about that."

"Roman, it's okay. It really is." you said with a chuckle. "But if you want, you can make it up to me."

"Of course, tell me how and I'll do it." he said with quite a serious look on his face.

You placed yourself on top of him and kissed him. "Be my first."