Nightmare (kids)

Pairing: Roman x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Minor mention of blood

---

"I'm glad we're finally in bed." you sighed as you lifted the covers and got in. Roman lay down next to you and rolled against you, pressing a kiss on your shoulder.

"I'll be happy when they're older and go to bed normally." Roman chuckled as he got up a little and rested his elbow on the pillow, supporting his head with his hand.

He leaned in and pressed his lips on yours, making you move a little bit so you were at a more comfortable position. You slid your hand to the back of his head and played with his hair.

Roman softly bit and caught your lower lip in between his teeth, and because he was so eager, your lip started to bleed a little bit.

"Auch, Roman." you mumbled. "Go easy on me, okay?"

He wiped off the blood with his thumb. "I'm sorry babe."

Just as he got on top of you and was about to leave a few marks on your neck, the two of you heard a yell.

"DAD!!" Nadia yelled as loud as she could.

Roman immediately stopped kissing you and lifted his head, making sure he had heard if correctly.

"Daddy!!" Nadia yelled again, slightly softer.

Roman pressed a quick kiss on your lips and walked off to Nadia's room. It didn't take long before he got back though.

"I had to scare the monster in her closet." Roman stated with a chuckle as he got into the bed again.

"And did it work?" you smirked, rolling on your side, facing him.

He nodded. "I think so."

The door to your bedroom was slightly ajar, but you saw it open a little more. Nadia came walking into the room, sobbing.

You sat up and put on the nightlight. "What's wrong sweetie?"

"I have a nightmare. And I'm scared to sleep alone." she sniffled. "Can I sleep with you and dad?"

"Sure you can." you smiled and Nadia crawled onto the bed and placed herself in between you and Roman. She gave you a quick kiss and rolled over to give Roman one too.

You already knew what would happen a few minutes after Nadia was out of her bed, and you knew that Roman was waiting for the same thing to happen.

"Mommy?" Oliver quietly asked. "Nadia woke us. Nadia okay?"

"Yes sweetie, Nadia is okay." you replied to him. You already heard Roman scoot over.

"Come on, buddy. Get in." he said with a sleepy voice.

Oliver walked up to you and crawled onto the bed, between you and Nadia.  Isaac was sleep-drunk following him, because obviously the two of them were practically never separated.

Isaac got into the bed as well, in between Nadia and Roman, and immediately feel asleep. You put your arm around Oliver and Nadia, while Roman put his around Nadia and Isaac. He lay his hand on yours and stroke the back of your hand with his thumb.

"We're lucky we have a huge bed." he said with an almost quiet chuckle.

"Mhm." You mumbled. "We sure are."