Soaked

Pairing: Roman x Fem!Reader (and like a tiny bit of Peter x Letha)

Warnings: smoking, smut, public sex, swearing

---

"Which movie is it?" you asked Roman as he pulled up on one of the parking places from the drive in cinema.

He shrugged, "I don't know. Peter said we'd like it."

Roman put the top of the car down, while you got out of the car to buy some popcorn at one of the stands.

"Hey Y/N!" you heard someone say. You turned around and saw Peter and Letha walking up to you. "You guys made it huh?"

"No, that's why we're here." you sarcastically stated. "Where are you parked?"

Peter pointed to a car that was a few cars to the right from Roman's. "About there. You?"

You gave a nod into the same direction. "Few cars to the left."

You got to the front of the line, payed for the popcorn and turned back to Peter and Letha. "Well, I'm gonna go. Enjoy the movie!"

"Yeah you too!" Letha smiled. "Tell Roman we said 'hi'!"

You gave her a thumbs up and walked back to the car, where Roman was kind of hanging into the driver's seat with his legs half hanging out of the car and smoking a cigarette. You handed him his popcorn and climbed over him to the passenger's side. Roman, of course, couldn't contain himself and smacked your butt.

"Hey, not that hard!" you chuckled as you sat down.

"You told me something else last night though." Roman grinned, blowing out some smoke from the corner of his mouth.

"Roman!" you kinda of yelled, semi-embarrassed.

"I'm not sorry for that one." he smirked. "Come on, let's sit in the back. Movie's about to start."

You kinda of climbed over the passenger's seat and plopped on the backseat, grabbing the blanket and got under it. Roman sat down next to you, putting his arm around your shoulder, so you could lay you head on his shoulder.

You thought the movie was quite alright, but Roman apparently thought it was boring as fuck, because he started to place kisses on your cheek, neck and shoulder.

"Roman, what are you doing?" you whispered, your eyes still on the screen. His hand slipped under your shirt to your waist and you instinctively moved along with Roman and lay yourself down on the backseat of the car, Roman on top of you.

"Fuck that movie." he said, unzipping your pants.

"I'd rather fuck you." you joked, but you actually really, really meant it.

"Good. Because that's what's gonna happen." he replied, pressing his lips on yours. You slightly parted your lips and you felt his tongue against yours, which made him moan real sexy.

A few minutes into the make out session, you began to feel some raindrops. Roman stopped kissing you and sighed.

"Shee-it."

"Just put the top back up." he suggested as you got up a little, and it started to pour rain.

Roman leaned over the driver's seat and practically slammed on some buttons. Of course it seemed to take longer than usually, but finally the top was back on.

"I am soaking wet." Roman stated.

You looked at him and chuckled, "That's what she said!'

He gave you a look and started to laugh. "Well if that 'she' is you, I'm fine with that."

He sat down on the backseat again and you got on his lap. He gave you a questioning look, but placed his hands on your hips.

"We weren't done yet." you pouted and put your hands on the back of his neck, playing with his hair. You leaned in to give him a kiss and then got off of him to quickly take off your pants and underwear.

Roman pulled down his and you got back on top of him. You felt his dick getting hard though his boxers.

"Wait a sec." he said, and he grabbed the blanket and put it around your hips.

"Seriously, take yours off, Roman." you said as you were getting a tiny bit impatient.

He did as you said and you felt him slowly going into you.

"Fuck, that feels good." he panted as you slowly went up and down on him. He massaged your breasts through your shirt and you really couldn't believe that this guy made you want him more every single day.

You then saw something move by the window and you stopped.

"Wh-" Roman begun, but you cut him off by kissing him and then chuckling, "I think someone's coming our way."

It took a few seconds, but you were right. Peter and Letha were walking towards the window, both of them holding an umbrella.

Peter practically pushed his face again the window to look inside the car. And you thanked the universe that Roman had put the blanket around you.

"Hey Godfrey, having fun?" Peter grinned, as Letha tried to pull him away from the car.

Roman flipped him off and yelled, "Fuck off, Rumancek. I'm busy."

"I can see that!" Peter said with a loud chuckle and Letha slapped the back of his head. She dragged him with her and Peter quickly flashed a thumbs up at you and Roman.

"I'm gonna kill him." Roman said, slightly annoyed.

You took his face in your hands and pressed a kiss on his lips. "Let's just finish what we started first, okay?"

"Alright." he smirked, sliding his hands onto your hips again.