Don't touch

Pairing: Roman x Fem!Reader

Warnings: minor swearing

---

"Wanna study at my place or yours?" your best friend Roman asked you, as the two of you walked out of school and towards his car.

You shrugged, "Yours is fine, I still need to pick up that book Shelley told me to read."

The two of you got in his car and went off to the Godfrey mansion. Once arrived, you quickly got out of the car and rumbled into your bag, grabbed a pack of cigarettes and handed them to Roman. "Here's that brand you wanted to try, I finally found it when I was at my dad's!"

"Fuck yeah." Roman cheered. He took your face between his hands and planted a kiss on your cheek, "You're truly a blessing."

It wasn't the first time he had pecked your cheek, it was kind of a habit of him. But Peter did it to you as well, so you never thought something of it. Even though you always hoped it meant something more to Roman.

"Shel?" Roman yelled through the house as the two of you walked into the hallway. "Y/N's here!"

You heard a door shut and Shelley practically came running downstairs with a smile on her face. "Hello Y/N. How are you?"

"Hey Shelley!" you smiled at her. "I'm good, how are you?"

"Also good." she replied, and she handed you the book. "Here you go, I think you will love it."

Roman peeked over your shoulder, "What's it about?"

You clamped onto it and pressed it against your chest. "You don't wanna know. Thanks, Shelley! I'll bring it back as soon as I read it."

She nodded and gave you a smile, as the three of you walked upstairs. Shelley went one level higher, to her own room, and you entered Roman's room on the first floor.

"I wanna know what it's about." Roman pouted, sitting down on his bed.

You threw your backpack on the ground and chuckled. "Why do you always wanna know everything?"

"I'm born that way." he replied with a smirk, "I can't help it!"

"You're a fuckhead." you stated, sitting next to him on the bed and opening your text books.

"Y/N, I'm bored." Roman stated, as he leaned with his back to the headboard.

You gave him a look, "Then go study?"

He sighed. "I'm done studying for now. We need a break. Don't you think?"

"Alright, sure." you shrugged a little bit, as you closed your book and threw it on the ground. "What do you want do?"

"I know this game, and it's really fun." Roman grinned at you.

You snorted, "I know those games of yours. They always have a secret sexual undertone."

Roman faked being offended, "That is so not true."

"Oh yeah?" you replied, as you placed yourself next to him. "What's this one about then, hm?"

"Basically, one of us is going to kiss the other person, wherever they want. But the rule is that we both can't touch each other with our hands." Roman explained.

You raised an eyebrow at him. "Tell me how that doesn't have a secret sexual undertone?"

He shrugged, "I never said this one didn't have that."

"Fair enough." you scoffed. "Let's play."

"You sure?" Roman asked, narrowing his eyes at you. "Because I'm really good at this game."