I'm scared (part 2) (kids)

Pairing: Roman x Fem!Reader

Warnings: pregnancy, mention of giving birth, mention of blood, hospitals, swearing.

---

"Are those the babies?" Nadia asked Roman as she pointed to your big belly. The three of you were sitting on the couch and Nadia wanted to hear for the millionth time that she was becoming a big sister.

Roman chuckled, "Yup, that's where they are."

Nadia smiled and carefully lay her head on your stomach and mumbled some things to it.

"What are you doing, silly?" you asked with a chuckle.

"Talking!" she cheered. "Telling the babies my name."

Because of the hormone rage that was going on inside your body, you started crying while Nadia said that. She turned to Roman, climbing onto his lap. "Daddy, why Y/N cries?"

"Because Y/N is really happy!" Roman explained to her. "She is happy that you like the babies!"

This was the very last day that you were home, because the doctors had scheduled that you would give birth tomorrow at the hospital wing in the White Tower.

"Come on Nadia, give me a kiss?" Roman asked her as he crouched and opened his arms. She ran up to him and placed several kisses on his face. She then ran up to the couch you were sitting on and made sure you got the same amount of kisses that Roman got.

"I'll see you soon, okay?" you said to her with a smile. She nodded and ran off to Peter. He would be taking Nadia in for a few days, to give you and Roman some time to get used to all of this.

"Thanks again." Roman said to Peter, slapping his hand on Peter's shoulder and keeping it there.

Peter lifted up Nadia. "Hey, no problem at all. Let me know when you get some news!"

"Will do!" Roman smiled. Peter looked over at you and gave you a wave, which you answered with a nod and a smile. Nadia wrapped her arms around Peter's neck and the two of them went off.

"What do you think?" you asked Roman when the two of you were in the car, on your way to the White Tower. "Boys, girls or both?"

Roman quickly looked at you and frowned. "Hm, I'm not sure. Don't pregnant women always feel that or something?"

You shrugged. "Hell if I know. We'll see when they come out, I guess."

You snorted and let out a big sigh. Roman gently put his hand over yours and squeezed it a little. "You're gonna be okay. You're in good hands."

"Are you allowed to go in?" you asked nervously. Roman pulled over at the parking lot and helped you out of the car.

"They said it's better if I don't." he sighed, supporting you to the entrance of the building. Two nurses immediately brought you a wheelchair to sit in and took you to the hospital wing.

Roman sat down in front of you, just before the nurses were going to take you to the room where you had to give birth to the twins. He saw the scared look on your face and caressed your cheek.

"Don't be scared. You're going to be fine." he said with a calm voice. he placed his hand on your belly and gently rubbed it with his thumb. "And these two are going to be fine too. And I'll be here, waiting for the three of you. I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Roman." you sniffed a little. He pressed a firm kiss on your lips and the nurses took off with you.

Seven painful hours later, you saw the head nurse walk up to you and she asked you if you were doing okay.

You were still dizzy from the painkillers and stuff like that they put you on, but you nodded. You looked down and your hospital gown was still covered in blood.

"I'll get you some new ones soon, okay?" the nurse smiled. You just nodded at her.

You looked around in the room and saw pretty much nothing. Your eyes widened and you tried to sit up, but the nurse put you back down.

"Where are they?" you asked, quite demanding.

The nurse smiled again. You hated that smile. You wanted an answer.

"They're being weighed and checked right now." she said with a happy voice. "They'll be here in a minute."

And as soon as she said it, two other nurses came back into the room, holding what looked like a bunch of towels and blankets. The head nurse helped you up a little bit, which was possible due to the hospital bed and the other two nurses handed you the babies.

As soon as the three nurses left, you started crying while mumbling things to the twins. You heard the door again and looked up to see a worried Roman walking in.

He immediately walked up to you and gave you a kiss. You saw that he had been crying. "You're okay, right?"

"I'm fine." you smiled. "And these two boys are fine as well!"

Roman looked at the twins and smiled, "They're fucking beautiful. We did a great job!"

He took over one of the babies and pressed a gently kiss on his nose. He carefully sat down by you and kind of leaned against you, so that the two of you were both on the bed.

"Do you... know if they..?" Roman said, while looking for the right words.

"They're like you." you replied. "I saw it. Both of them."

You heard Roman sigh, and you knew he was hoping that they weren't upir. But they were, and that was that.

"Roman, they'll be fine." you assured him. "Nadia's fine too. You know what to teach them and how to deal with them. And you taught me as well."

You felt Roman pressing a kiss on your temple and he mumbled, "I don't know how I got so lucky with you. But I'm fucking glad we're together."