Dinner party

You never liked these kinds of dinner parties, and when you turned 15 you had decided you didn't want to go to them anymore.

As sweet as your mom was, she had let you stay home every time. But now you had become an adult, and being the one that would take over the company in the future, you had to make good impressions.

Accompanied by your mother and father, you entered the Godfrey Mansion for this evening's dinner party.

Staff parked the car, took your coats and handed you champagne.

The mansion hadn't changed much since the last time you were there. Your parents had been friends with Olivia Godfrey for years, so you weren't a stranger to her and her children.
Being home-schooled; Roman and Shelley Godfrey were the only ones your age that you had contact with during those business parties.

But after you had chosen not to get involved with the fancy business stuff anymore, you hadn't had a lot of contact with the Godfreys.

From the corner of your eye, you spotted Roman. He's supposed to run the business after his dad died, but he didn't want to. So Olivia did it for him.

As soon as he caught you looking, he walked up to you.

"Y/N, how long has it been?" He asked with a smirk. "Five, maybe six years?"

He was leaning against the wall, making him a little shorter, but you still had to look up to meet his eyes.

"Uh yes, something like that." You replied, sipping your champagne.

There was no doubt; Roman had become extremely attractive. He was definitely not the weird kid he used to be when you were both younger.

"You wanna go up the balcony and catch up?" Roman asked with a smile. "Like old times?

"Gladly!" You agreed, putting your empty glass on a nearby table.

As you and Roman headed towards the stairs, your mother informed you that dinner would be served soon.

"I'll be back on time, mom." You quickly said. "I'm not a kid anymore, I know what's expected of me here."

"Don't you sound all fancy and grown up." Roman chuckled, opening the door to the attic for you.

You shrugged and took off your heels, they would only keep you from climbing on the balcony safely. As far as safely existed in this case.

"You and Shelley are the only thing I really missed about these parties, to be honest." You said as the two of you sat down on the usual spot. "If it weren't for me taking over soon, I wouldn't have done this at all."

"You've changed a lot since the last time I saw you." Roman stated. "You have become fucking hot."

You laughed, "hah right back at ya, Godfrey!"

"You also got way more confident, damn." Roman chuckled. "You used to be so shy and quiet."

You snorted. "Did I ever tell you that you were my first kiss? That one time when we played truth or dare during your mom's birthday?"

"Cute." He replied, giving you a smirk. "It's a shame I wasn't your first fuck as well."

You knew exactly what he was thinking, and you were not against that at all.
He placed his hand on your thigh, just where your dress ended, and was kind of waiting for you to do something.

"You can be tonight's fuck though." You said to him, leaning in and making sure his hand would rise up closer in between your legs as you moved.

He grinned, "I think I'm gonna take that offer."

You pecked his cheek and got up, smirking. "We have to have dinner."

Roman was a bit mad you left him there, all worked up, but you knew exactly what you were doing. And it wasn't a surprise at all that he took place next to you at the dinner table.

"You're not used to having to wait, are you?" You mumbled to him as the appetizers were put in front of you.

His hand was back on your tight, slightly gripping it. "Not at all."

You took a bite of you food, chewing extra slowly before swallowing it down. "You're gonna have to, because I'm enjoying this."

"The food or making me wait?" Roman asked, as he was getting a little impatient. He hadn't touched his food at all and was holding a glass of red wine in one hand; the other still on your skin.

You slowly put your hand under the table and briefly brushed his crotch; feeling his hard on. "Both."

Roman bit his lower lip and slid his hand up your leg and to your panties.

You closed your legs and removed his hand. "I wanna have my full attention on the food."

Roman let out a quiet groan and mumbled: "you got me so fucking hard, let me touch you?"

"After dessert." You replied with a smirk. "Tell me what you're gonna do to me?"

He leaned in, close to your ear and whispered: "I'm taking you to my room, bend you over my desk and fuck you so good that you're gonna be thinking about it for a very long time. And I'm gonna make you want more."