Full moon

Pairing: Roman x Fem!Reader

Warnings: none, just fluff

---

"He's gonna be fine, right?" you asked Roman as soon as wolf-Peter had run off into the woods.

Roman put his arm around your shoulders and planted a kiss on your cheek. "Yeah of course he's gonna be fine."

"Okay, good." you sighed with a small smile.

You, Roman and Lynda went back into the trailer and Lynda walked into the kitchen, putting on the kettle. "You kids want some tea?"

"I'd love some, thank you." you replied politely. You'd been to Peter's place before, but his mom was away a lot, so you hadn't seen her much. She was super nice, but you still felt the need to be real polite and all to her. Even though Roman had ensured you that Lynda really wouldn't mind.

"Roman, you?" Lynda said from the kitchen.

"No thanks." Roman smiled. "I'll grab some milk later."

Lynda came back with two mugs of tea and handed one to you. "What did you think? It looks more intense the second time, right?"

You nodded. "Yeah it does, I noticed a lot more than when I saw him change the first time."

---

"I'm off to bed." Lynda said when it was after midnight. "You kids can use Peter's room again. Just throw his pillows on the floor or something, you'll fit."

"Thanks Lynda." Roman chuckled. "Good night."

She wished you and Roman a good night and went off to her bedroom. You snuggled up against Roman, who was kind of laying on the couch by now with one leg over the arm rest.

"You wanna go to bed?" you mumbled, looking up at Roman.

He pressed his lips on yours and nodded. "Yeah, let's go."

The two of you quickly brushed your teeth in the small bathroom and then walked into Peter's room. Roman threw Peter's stuff off the bed and you neatly made piles of stuff of it.

You didn't bother to bring pajamas or anything, Roman never used one anyways. And you just took off your pants, shirt and managed to take off your bra from under your tank top, which you wore to bed today.

Roman lay down and you lay your head on his chest. He put his arm around you and pulled you a little closer.

"You're beautiful." Roman mumbled to you.

You looked up at him and smiled. "So are you."

Roman gave you a wink and rolled you over, so he could place his body slightly on top of yours and started kissing you.

His lips softly against yours and he brushed his tongue against your lower lip, letting you know what he wanted. You let out a soft chuckled, parting your lips a little bit so his tongue could play with yours.

You played with his hair, slowly running your fingers through it, your other hand gripping up upper arm. Roman has placed one hand by your cheek, gently caressing it with the tips of his fingers. The other was on your waist, his thumb stroking the skin where your top had risen up a little bit.

You absolutely loved it when he kissed you like this. You didn't mind the rough make out sessions either, but this always showed you a whole other side of Roman.

Everyone always thought he was this bossy, cocky and rude snob. Honestly, you thought that too at the beginning. But after he had tried his very best to ask you out, which apparently was harder for him than you would think, you had noticed that there was something else about him.

He could be really sweet, gentle and polite. Never did anything you didn't want him to and always made sure you felt okay and safe around him.

"You're so cute." you chuckled, looking at him as he made a funny face at you.

He brushed the tip of his nose against yours. "Not as cute as you."

He gave you a small kiss and rolled over to lie down. He intertwined his fingers with yours. "I love you, Y/N."

You turned you head to face him. He looked at you with a smile on his face, which made you blush like crazy. "I love you too, Roman."