During a meeting

Warnings: smut, sexting and phone sex, masturbation, all that stuff youknow

---------------
It's been since this morning, that you had been feeling worked up. Roman had been out early and wouldn't be home for quite some time.

You looked at your phone, bit your lower lip and took the shot.

You: Roman, I've been waiting all day! Please come home? <3

Him: Just another hour babe, I just started the meeting.

You: Baby, I need you. Now.

You had attached a photo of yourself wearing the nightgown that he loved, pulling down the top of it to expose a little bit of your breasts.

Him: Fuck.. you can't do that to me now...

You smirked to yourself, he was going to give in soon.
You reached down, pushing the nightgown up a bit and started sliding your fingers down your folds. You snapped a photo to show him you weren't wearing any panties underneath, with two of your fingers buried inside you.

You: Look how wet you make me! I wish you could help me cum <3

Thinking about all the things he loved doing to you, you kept fingering yourself. And knowing you had probably made him really hard made you even wetter.

You looked at your phone and saw that he had read the message, but hadn't replied.

You: Roman, I'm so close! You don't wanna miss out on this sweet pussy, do you?

Along with this text message, you send another photo. This time you had pulled down the top of the nightgown to just under your breasts, and you had put your fingers in your mouth, sucking on them.

Less than two minutes later, your phone started buzzing. You weren't surprised to see Roman's name on the screen.

"I assume you liked the photos?" You teased him as you answered the call.

You heard him moan quietly. "Y/N, babe I love them. You got me so fucking hard."

You slipped your fingers back inside you and let out a soft moan. "Are you jerking off right now?"

"Yeah." He panted. "And you're gonna help me cum. What have you been thinking about while sending those photos, babe?"

You heard his breath getting unsteady, and yours was as well. You slid your fingers in and out of yourself, coating them in your juices.

"I've been thinking about your hands touching me on the right places. My boobs, my thighs, my ass, my pussy." You answered.

"What would you want me to do to you if I was there right now?" Roman panted, his breathing getting heavier.

You moved your fingers faster, ocasionally brushing your clit. "I'd want you to fuck my mouth while you finger me. And you'd stop right before you're coming, because you wanna come while fucking me from behind, gripping my hips as you thrust into my faster and faster."

"Fuck, baby don't stop." He mumbled with a low voice.

You knew he was close, just like you. You imagined him sitting in his office, holding his dick firmly in his hand while calling you. This thought alone almost send you over the edge.

"You'd push me down on the pillows, my hips still up as you quicken your pace." You continued, letting out small and soft moans in between every other word or so. "You'd fuck my little pussy so good that I'll still feel it the next day."

Roman's moaning became harder. "Feels so good, I'm almost there! I wanna grab your tits and bury my cock deep inside your cunt as I come."

As he said that, you let out a loud and whimpering moan as you came to your high. You knew that would get him to come too; you heard him moan your name with a raspy voice.

"Baby, fuck that was great." He mumbled, and then cleared his throat.

"Still wish you were here though." You said innocently.

You heard him chuckle. "Still got half an hour of meeting to go. But I'll be there soon, Y/N. And I'm gonna take good care of you."