Warm me up

Pairing: Roman x Peter

Warnings: guy x guy fluff, mild swearing

---

"Peter, take a fucking break already." Roman said, as he was laying on the couch, watching Peter pace around the living room.

It was storming like hell, the two of them were actually planning on going out tonight, but had decided to stay in.

Peter sighed, "Not until I have thought of a present for Nadia."

Roman chuckled, "She's fine with whatever you give her. She fucking loves you man."

"Are you sure?" Peter asked, as he saw down on the couch, by Roman's legs.

Roman nodded and pulled Peter on the couch, close against him. Luckily the couch was quite wide and long, so the two of them fit on it perfectly. Peter snuggled his bum against Roman's crotch, making him chuckle.

"Peter, fuck off." he said, slightly chuckling. "Not now."

Roman put his arm around Peter's waist, and Peter held on to the hand that was on his stomach.

"I actually don't mind if that we couldn't go out tonight." Peter mumbled.

Roman snuggled his nose against the crook of Peter's neck, inhaling his scent. "And why's that?"

Peter's snorted, "You fucking know why."

Roman placed a soft kiss on Peter's neck. "But I wanna hear you say it!"

Peter awkwardly turned around, looking up a little to face Roman. He wrapped his arm around Roman's slender body and slowly pecked his lips.

"Because I like cuddling with you when it's storming." Peter confessed quietly.

Roman smirked at him, "I've never seen you this shy. Did you lose your beastliness?"

"Well, if you remember last night, you know I didn't!" Peter teased back.

Roman raised an eyebrow, "Oh getting sassy, aren't we?"

"Of course!" Peter chuckled. "It's you I'm talking to!"

Roman jokingly rolled his eyes at Peter. "Oh you know you love that about me."

Roman then gave Peter a kiss, which Peter answered with kissing him back. The storm was getting worse, but that didn't stop the two from making out with each other. Roman gently got on top of Peter as he continued kissing him.

"I fucking the how cold your skin feels." Peter joked with a grin.

Roman stopped kissing him for a moment, ran his fingers through his hair and said, "Well, maybe you should warm me up then."