Virgin (part 2)

Author's note: This is not edited so it probably has typo's in it, sorry. I was just too excited to post this xD

Pairing: Roman x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut, sweating (TYPO LOL but I'll leave it in here bc accurate lol), swearing (actual word I wanted to type), mention of blood

---

"Are you sure?" Roman asked you, wrapping his arms around you.

You nodded, "Yeah totally."

You started kissing him again and felt Roman's hands carefully sliding under the shirt you were wearing and over your bare back. He gently rolled the two of you over, so you were with your back on the bed.

During the kiss, he softly slid his tongue against your lower lip. So you parted your lips slightly to let your tongue play with his for a while. Your fingers run up his bare back and played with his hair, slightly pulling on it which he seemed to like.

Roman smiled through the kiss as he got up a tiny little bit, to push up your shirt with one hand. He softly brushed his thumb over your nipple, causing you to let out a small moan. You got up just a little to let Roman take off your shirt.

"Tell me if you want me to stop, okay?" he said before pressing a kiss on your lips. "Or if I hurt you."

You reached your hand to caress his cheek and smiled, "Roman, I trust you. No worries, I'll be fine."

In the light of the moon that was lighting the room a little bit, you saw him smirking. He pressed another few kisses on your lips and then made his way to your neck, shoulders and breasts.

One of your hands was playing with his hair again, his one hand was gripping your waist while his other hand was holding yours as his plump lips softly kissed your breast.

You softly moaned, he did too as he slid the hand that was on your waist down to your panties. He looked up at you and mumbled, "Mouth or fingers?"

"Fingers." you softly sighed. As much as you loved his lips and tongue there, you just really wanted him to kiss you right now.

Roman smiled a little and kissed you as you wrapped your arms gently around him while his hand started to take off your panties. He briefly broke the kiss to get your panties completely off, then got back to kissing you.

His fingers slid down your folds, teasing you a little more than he usually did. You moaned against his lips when he slid two fingers inside you. It wasn't like you hadn't done this before, but now you knew that it would end differently than usually.

"Fuck Y/N." Roman mumbled against the skin of your neck, when you decided to move along a little bit with his movements.

You firmly gripped his hip when he slowly moved his fingers up and down again. You felt his hard on against your leg and you started tugging down his boxers, making him stop kissing you and giving you a funny look.

"Roman, stop teasing me." you chuckled, biting your lower lip.

Obviously he got the hint, as he got his fingers out of you, quickly took off his boxers and put on a condom. He got back on top of you and aligned himself with you. "You still sure?"

He looked at you, a little bit concerned. It was actually quite sweet. You nodded, "Yes, I'm sure. You really don't have to worry that much."

"I love you and I don't wanna hurt you." he said in between some kisses.

"I'll be fine." you ensured him, "And I love you too."

He gave you a quick wink and softly pressed his lips on yours as he slowly pushed into you. You felt a quick pain, causing you to wince for a moment.

"Hey, you alright?" Roman asked, looking into your eyes with a bit of worry.

"I'm good." you said with a slight chuckle, before packing his lips once again.

Your legs were wrapped around his hips, your hands were gripping his upper arms while he had one hand on your hip and the other by your cheek. He started kissing you as he slowly thrusted a few more times, the kisses kept your mid off of the few pain that was left in your body.

"Roman." you mumbled against the skin of his shoulder. "You can go quicker if you want."

He kind of answered with a moan as he started to quicken his pace. The bedroom was filled with sounds of pleasure and love It felt really good to finally have sex with him. You had been thinking about it for a while now, and honestly you were happy you had waited until you were certain about your relationship with Roman.

You noticed him breathing more heavily and you knew he was almost at his high. You started kissing him quite roughly, letting him know what you wanted, bringing the two of you to your high.

To be honest, you weren't expecting it to be exhausting the first time. After Roman pulled out, had given you a very long kiss, and went to the bathroom, you carefully checked the bed sheet under you.

As expected, there was some blood on it. Not a lot, but still some. Enough to make you feel somewhat embarrassed.

"Shit." you sighed, right when Roman walked back into the room. "Roman I'm so sorry!"

"No, it's okay." he ensured you. He grabbed your shirt and panties and gave them to you. "You go fix up in the bathroom and I'll take care of this."

But before he grabbed the sheets, he pulled you closer to him and gave you a kiss. "Are you okay?"

You let out a small chuckle. "I'm okay. It was quite nice actually."

"But I think I should practice some more." you jokingly added, "Wanna help me with that?"

Roman laughed softly, "I can't say no to that!"