Too drunk

Pairing: Roman x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut, alcohol, drugs, smoking, swearing

---

"Roman, come on!" you giggled, taking another sip of you 'soda'. "Give me some more?"

You were sitting on the ground of the school's sport shall with Roman, Peter, Letha and Shelley. There was some kind of lame school party and to spice it up a little, Roman had brought some alcohol from home and Peter had hooked you all up with some weed.

Roman gave you a sloppy kiss as he pour in some more alcohol into your cup. He then took a gulp of the liquor himself and passed it onto Peter, who traded it for his joint. Roman took a drag and tilted his head, letting out a satisfied sigh as he blew out the smoke.

Shelley was drinking some alcohol as well, but Roman didn't let her drink more than one cup. So she took a long time finishing it.

In the distance you all heard the loud music from the party, which was in the drama-club hall. Most of the people that didn't really want to attend the party were gathering here, and soon a 'private' party had started.

"I haven't been this fucked since I don't know when." Roman chuckled. His cheeks were a little bit rosy and he pulled you closer against him. "Are your parents home tonight?"

You were a little bit spaced out and were observing Peter and Letha, who were pretty much making out with each other. You saw Shelley taking Peter's drink and she made the 'shhh' gesture to you. She gave her a smirk and nodded.

You felt some fingers under your chin and your head was turned to the left, making you look into Roman's fun eyes. You giggled and kind of threw yourself onto him and started kissing him. You felt his arms around your hips and he squeezed your bum.

"We should go to my place." you mumbled, breaking the kiss.

Roman nodded. You rolled off of him and the two of you tried to get up. Roman was about to say something to Peter and Letha, but they were occupied.

"Nah fuck it, never mind." Roman chuckled. "Shell, you got a ride home, right?"

Shelley smiled and nodded.

"Yes, Christina's parents will bring me home." the computer voice said.

Roman gave her a thumbs up and a kiss on the cheek. You quickly gave her a hug and sneaked over to where Peter and Letha were rolling around on the floor. You grabbed Peter's jacket and searched the pockets.

"Y/N, what in the fuck are you doing?" Roman asked, slinging his arm around you.

You got your hand out of a pocket and showed him another joint. "Aha, got it!"

Roman laughed and the two of you walked (more like hobbled) towards Roman's car. It was just a 5 minute drive, and Roman would be able to talk the two of you out of it in case the policed stopped you, so you got behind the wheel and drove off to your place.

It didn't take long for you both to get almost undressed and into bed. Your parents wouldn't be home for days, and Roman never declined an opportunity to fuck you. And the same thing was for you.

"Roman, what's up?" you chuckled. "Or should I say... not up?"

The two of you had been teasing each other for nearly 10 minutes now, and while you were pretty fucking wet, Roman couldn't get it up. At all.

"Fuck this shit." Roman cursed. "It's probably the alcohol."

"Are you seriously too drunk to fuck?!" you said, busting out in a laugh.

You decided to sit on top of him, right on his dick. And you couldn't help yourself, but you laughed a little harder. Roman's look on his face was priceless. He looked like a puppy that had been kicked.

"Y/N! It's not funny!" he grunted, gripping your hips. "I'm fucking horny."

You leaned over and placed your lips against the crook of his neck, suppressing another laugh. "I'm sorry baby, but it's really fucking funny. The well-known player of the town, Roman Godfrey; too drunk to get it up."

Roman sighed and you got off of him. You got up, walked to your closet and threw on a t-shirt. You got back in bed and saw that Roman was already dozing off. You faced him, pushed aways the hair that was falling in front of his face and planted a kiss on his lips.

You then turned the other side and you felt Roman's arm around your waist, pulling you close against his body.

You were still in the sleep state of mind, but you felt a finger tracing your figure. It was probably just your imagination, so you didn't think much of it. Just that you quite liked it.

The finger made place for a hand, and it calmly ran up to your breast, gently massaging it. You let out a soft moan when a thumb stroke your nipple and you felt a trace of kisses on your neck and going lower, to your shoulders and down your spine.

You turned on your back, you eyes still closed. The gentle touched of the hands were softly squeezing your hips, fingers hooked on your panties. You felt the fabric slide down your bum and your legs and two fingers slid down your folds and into you, while your neck was flooded with sweet kisses.

You inhaled Roman's scent, a mix of musk, alcohol and cigarettes, and you automatically wrapped your arms around his neck.

You felt Roman lining himself up with your entrance, teasing you.

"Roman, what are you doing?" you mumbled with a sleepy voice. Your eyes still not open.

He didn't say anything, but instead pressed his lips on yours as the went into you. A moan slipped from your mouth. "Fucking hell."

You opened your eyes, your arms were wrapped around Roman's torso,his face was next to you but practically buried into your pillow, and he was fucking you.

"Shit Roman, what the fuck are you doing?" you panted. "I was still asleep, I think?"

"I'm punishing you for making fun of me last night." he mumbled , his lips almost touching your cheek. "You want me to stop?"

"No." you replied while wrapping your legs around his hips, so that it was more comfortable for you.

"Now you know what happens when you make fun of me." he smirked, quickening his pace.

You put your hand on the back of his head and pulled him towards you, so you could kiss him. "If this is my punishment, I'll make fun of you all the fucking time."