Halloween in Hemlock Grove (Part 2)

Pairing: Roman x Fem!Reader, Peter x Letha

Warnings: smut, swearing, smoking, drugs, blood

---

You were one of the last people to join the movie screening, and you sat down at the back on a few hay bales with blankets covering them. Shelley sat down on the end, Letha and Peter next to her, Roman and you next to them.

Peter put his arm around Letha's shoulder and pulled her closer, she leaning her head on his shoulder. Peter passed Letha a joint, but she refused.

"Shelley, you want it?" he then asked.

She nodded and typed something on her phone. "Sure, if Roman promises not to tell our mother."

Roman scoffed, "I wouldn't rat you out, Shell. Enjoy!"

She gave him a smile and took the joint from Peter. It wasn't the first time she'd done that, but she was always scared that her mother, Olivia, would find out. And if she did, every one of us was to blame.

Peter than passed two to you and Roman, which you immediately lit. You and Roman barely got high from them, but they always gave you a nice and peaceful feeling. Which you needed, because the movie that just started playing was the movie IT.

"Ugh I fucking hate this movie." you whimpered, blowing out some smoke away from the rest of the group.

Roman kinda threw his arm around you and snickered. "We can do something else, if you want."

You finished smoking and butt out the joint against the hay bale. "Like what?"

Roman leaned in a little and placed his hand on your thigh, his thumb stroking your inner thigh. You bit your lower lip as you looked into his eyes.

"I want to fuck you while you're still wearing that dress." he mumbled and placed a kiss just under behind your ear.

You kept yourself from letting out a moan by practically slapping your hand over your mouth. Roman noticed it and slid the hand that was still on your thigh a little bit higher. His nose briefly brushed your nose before he put his lips on yours.

"What's the matter Y/N?" he whispered.

You took his hand, barely holding onto it, because you actually didn't want him to stop.

"Roman, just get us the fuck out of here, will you?" you quickly said.

He turned his head to Peter and Letha, who were very much into the movie and all clamped up on each other because Letha got scared easily.

"Psst, Peter." Roman kind of hissed at him. Peter turned to face him, still holding onto Letha who had no clue what was going on next to her. "Y/N and I are gonna, uhh, go?"

"Yeah sure, whatever." Peter said, waving his hand at Roman, making gestures that he should just go. "I'll text you when it's over here."

Roman got up and pulled you up as well. You snuck out of the cemetery and started to walk back to the Godfrey mansion. Most of the lights were out, due to it being Halloween and you had to watch your step.

"I am taking these fuckers off." you said as you sat down on the pavement and took off your heels. Roman chuckled as he waited for you to be done. The two of you then continued walking down the road, one of your hands intertwined with Roman's and the other holding your shoes.

You were almost at the house, when you passed a group of teens who were all messing with each other. One of them was dressed as a clown and scared the shit out of you, so you startled and quickly walked in another direction, right with your knees against a hedge, making you fall on the ground.

"I'm sorry miss!" the boy in the clown suit squeaked at you and he was about to help you up.

"No, it's fine." You quickly said, holding your hand up to him. "Just, face away from me please?"

The kid did as you said and he walked to another house with his friends. Roman pulled you up and looked at your legs. They were both open, a little bit dirty and bloody.

"Does it hurt?" Roman asked, gently tracing the cuts.

You shook your head. "No, but we need to clean that though."

Roman took your hand and the two of you quickly walked towards the mansion. Once inside, Roman immediately took you to the upstairs bathroom and turned on the water of the bathtub. You put your legs in the bathtub and sat on the edge. Roman went looking for a first aid kit and some clean washcloths.

He sat down next to you and started cleaning the wounds on your knees, and your knuckles, with some warm water and anti-bacterial soap. You winced at his gentle touch and he instinctively stopped.

"I'm sorry babe, but that really needs to be cleaned." he said, as he carefully started cleaning your knees again. He then put some alcohol on a cotton washcloth and dabbed the wounds.

"God fucking DAMMIT!" you cursed, tears forming in your eyes. Roman tried to comfort you as best as he could, but it stung like a bitch.

Finally, Roman put a thin bandage around your hand and knuckles and put some bandaids over the wounds on your knees. He gave each knee a kiss, then your hand and then your lips.

"Here you go." he smiled. "All fixed up."

"Thanks." you sighed. "I'm surprised you could contain yourself, seeing that blood."

"Hey, I have it in me, you know." he said, fake-hurt.

You snorted. "I know you were just thinking about the one thing you want more than my blood."

Roman helped me out of the bathtub and looked at me. "And that is?"

"Fucking me." you said, before kissing him. He briefly broke the kiss to take off his oh so sexy vampire cape and his shirt, and then got back to kissing you.

You walked back till you felt your back against the cold tiles of the bathroom wall. Roman's hands slid from your waist to you bum and to your thighs. He slid one hand under the dress as you unzipped his pants.

You stroke his dick through the fabric of his underwear as he pulled down your panties. He then grabbed your hand and gave it a squeeze while still being on his dick.

"Fuck the foreplay, okay?" he panted, taking off his underwear.

"I can totally fucking live with that." you stated, breathing heavily.

Roman lifted your dress a little bit and pushed himself into you. You let out a moan and a few curse words, because he was slightly pushing against one of your knees.

"Jesus fucking christ, I'm sorry." he apologized. "Let's try this."

He lifted you a bit, so you could wrap your legs around his waist. He continued thrusting into you, while you buried your face into his neck, leaving sloppy kisses on it.

You felt your high coming. "Roman, I want you to fuck me real hard. So we can both cum."

He let out a deep grunt, which was pretty fucking hot, and quickened his pace. It didn't take long at all for the two of you to cum around the same time.

Roman wiped some hair out of his face and was still heavily breathing as he pulled out of you. "Did I hurt you?"

You shook your head and gave him a kiss. "No, not at all."

Roman put on his boxer briefs and leaned in for a longer kiss.

You then fixed your dress. "You got fucking cum stains on it. Thanks, Roman."

He knew you were just teasing, because you couldn't care less about a dress. But he walked up to you, placed two hands on your hips and pulled you close agains this. "I'll just get you a few new ones, because you look really fucking sexy in them."