Friends with benefits

Warnings: smut, swearing, threesome (but there won't be any guy x guy this time, just saying)

Note: i havent edited this at all, so I am so sorry if I made typos or something xD

---

"There's way too many people at this party." you stated, turning to your friend Peter, who was jugging down his second beer of the evening.

"For sure." he relied, flashing you a smile. "Wanna get out of here?"

You quickly nodded and followed Peter through the crowd, heading to the stairs. You both knew upstairs was off limits whenever Roman threw a party at his place, but you couldn't care less.

As soon you entered Roman's bedroom, Peter started kissing you eagerly. In between some sloppy kisses, you took off his shirt and your own, throwing both of them on the floor.

"Get on the bed." Peter said, and you did what he practically demanded, getting rid of your pants while trying to find a comfortable position on the bed.

Peter kind of lay on top of you, roaming his hands over your bra and quickly pulling down the straps, then reaching behind your back to unclasp it and take if off of your chest.

His tongue was roughly playing with yours, his facial hair slightly tickling, but you liked that. Your hands were tangled in his messy hair and you could feel him get hard through his jeans.

Peter's hand had just slipped into your panties, when the bedroom door opened and the two of you froze for a second.

"So this is where you guys went." Roman said with a smirk as he saw you laying under Peter, about to get it on. "Looks like it's gonna be fun."

Peter chuckled and looked at you, then back at Roman. "Roman, didn't you once tell me that you'd totally fuck Y/N if you had the chance? This seems like a chance to me though."

Roman closed the door and leaned against it, slightly biting his lower lip. "Yeah I did. But what about you two? Aren't you like dating or something?"

"No." you kind of scoffed. "We're just fuck buddies, that's all."

"Yeah no worries." Peter added with a grin.

You saw Roman hesitating, and you knew it was because he was afraid to ruin the friendship he had with you and Peter. But you knew it wouldn't, they were both very important to you and nothing would come between that.

So you go up and walked towards him. Getting on your tippy toes and holding on to his shoulders, you mumbled; "Don't you wanna know how I feel?"

His hands slid to your waist, gently gripping them as he let out a soft moan. "Fuck, I really do. But I don't want anything to ruin what we have."

"It won't if we don't let it." you replied, pressing soft kiss on his lips. "Look at Peter and I, we're still doing fine. Just taking care of each other if we have the need to. We can do that too, if you want."

Stroking his dick through his jeans, you started kissing him again. This time Roman kissed you back and started breathing heavily. "I need you back on the bed."

Roman took off his clothes, while you got back on the bed. Peter had already fully undressed himself and had pulled you on top of him, so you were now straddling him.

You leaned forward to kiss him, his fingers traced over your back to your ass that was up because of the position that you were in. You then felt Roman's hands on your hips, slightly grabbing hold of your panties and sliding them down to your knees.

Peter's hands slid up a little, gliding over your ribs and he pushed you up so your lips weren't connected anymore. He smirked and bit his lower lip as he heard and saw you react to Roman's fingers touching your wet center.

"You're so fucking wet, Y/N." Roman said, plunging in two fingers and moving them up and down.

"I don't think she'll last very long." Peter stated, giving you a quick wink.

You looked over your shoulder to see Roman breathing heavily as his fingers were working you. "Roman, fuck me."

He looked at you and leaned in a bit, to swipe your hair to one side and press a kiss on your neck. He then thrusted into you and gripped just above your hips, which definitely would leave some marks.

"Feels good?" Peter asked, as he was still under you while Roman took you from behind.

"Y-yeah." you panted, grabbing hold of Peter's upper arms in stead of the bedsheets you would usually grab.

Peter moved a tad bit, so he could easily play with himself as he watched you and Roman.

You started to get used to Roman and started to move along with his rhythm, making the two of you moan in pleasure.

"You're so tight." Roman said with a raspy voice. "I'm almost there, fuck."

"Then fuck me harder and cum." you panted. "You can help me when I ride Peter."

You felt your high building up as Roman thrusted into you harder, but you knew you wanted his hands to help you cum tonight.

Romans fingers dug into your skin as he came and Peter pulled you closer to him to kiss you. He had already worked himself and he knew Roman had fucked you good, so the two of you didn't need that much time to get going.

Seconds after Roman got out of you, you positioned yourself on Peter's dick. You sat up as much as you could, looking at Roman behind you as you rode Peter.

"Roman?" you asked. "I need you."

He smirked and leaned in to kiss you. Since he was much taller, he could easily kiss you from behind without you having to turn your head too much. He slid one hand to your breast and played with it, as his other hand went to your clit. He started rubbing gently, but it was enough to make you whimper and moan.

Peter had his hands on your thighs, occasionally squeezing them to let you know he was about to cum. Your walls clenched around him, making him grab onto your hips and fucking you harder.

Roman's touches had send you over the edge, right after Peter had his high. Roman had let go of you and was now fixing himself in the bathroom.

"That was something." Peter said, clearing his throat as the two of you got out of bed and gathered your clothes.

"Sure was." you laughed, putting on your shirt and waiting for Roman to get back from the bathroom, so you could go too.