Stay away from her

Author's note: I've chosen to let Roman and Y/N be really good friends, he has a crush on her, and that's why he gets jealous. Because I'd say that he wouldn't get jealous of other guys if she was already his ^_^

Pairing: Roman x Fem!Reader

Warnings: blood, swearing, killing, angry/obsessive Roman

---

Roman's POV

"Hey Roman!" Y/N cheered, as she walked up to me in the hallway.

I followed her every move as she came closer. I noticed the two guys that were sitting on the stairs looking at her, and I don't even want to know what the fuck they are thinking when they look at her.

One of them had short black hair and glasses, the other was light blond and had braces. That's all I needed to see to remember them. Because tonight I was going to-

"Roman? Are you there?" Y/N stopped in front of me and waved her hand in front of my face.

"Yeah. Sorry. Hey." I snapped out of my thoughts and gave her a smile. "Do you have to work right now?"

She nodded. "Yep, and I wanted to ask if you could give me a ride?"

I slung my arm around her shoulder. "For you, always!"

The two of us walked to my car and as soon as we both were in, I started the car and drove Y/N to her work. She worked at a little ice cream shop in the centre of town. Nothing fancy, but a lot of people came there. Lots of guys too.

"Hey, did you hear about those two guys that went missing?" Y/N suddenly asked me, a little concerned.

I shook my head. "No, why?"

She shrugged. "I don't know. It just feels a little bit weird, because I just talked to them yesterday after school."

"They must've done something stupid then." I replied as I pulled over at the ice cream shop. "Want me to pick you up when you shift's done?"

She smiled and nodded. "If you don't mind."

I shook my head, "No, of course not."

She leaned in and quickly pecked my cheek." You're the best, Roman."

She then got out and walked up to one of her male coworkers. He pulled her into a quick hug and held onto her longer than I wanted him to.

I narrowed my eyes, keeping his face in my mind and drove off to my place.

Around 11 pm, I was waiting in front of the ice cream shop to pick up Y/N. I saw her closing the shop with that same coworker. Before they parted ways, I saw that he wanted to give her a hug again, but she managed to stop that by giving him a fist bump. I chuckled to myself when I saw that.

"Hey, are you okay?" Y/N asked me as soon as she got in the car. "You look a little... worn out?"

"I'm fine." I quickly said. "How was your shift?"

She looked at me and narrowed her eyes. "It was okay. But what's on your mouth? Is that blood?"

I swept my thumb across my lips and sucked the blood off. "I bit my lip. No worries."

"That hard?" she replied, and I knew she didn't believe a word of it.

"I said no worries! Okay?!" I snapped at her as I started the car.

She sighed and put her seatbelt on. "Okay, okay. Fuck, Roman. I'm just concerned."

"You don't have to be." I said, more calm. "And I'm sorry I yelled at you."

"It's fine." she replied. "I know you didn't mean to."

About 15 minutes later, I dropped her off at her house. She'd already forgotten about the little outburst and happily thanked me for the ride back home.

I then drove back to my place, parked the car and closed the gates behind me. I rushed over to the garage and got in.

There they were, the two guys that were looking at Y/N earlier today. Lifeless on the floor. They tasted alright, but they hadn't stopped my anger. I looked at my watch and figured I still had some time left for another snack.

I knew exactly who I wanted to find and where to find him. Y/N's coworker always walked back to his home, and I knew his parents both had night shifts at the hospital they both worked at.

So I waited in the back alley of their apartment complex, where he always dropped his working clothes in the small garage for the people who lived there. One stupid thing this complex didn't have, was camera's for that alley.

One more minute.

Hearing some footsteps, I waited by his door in the dark. He slowly walked up to me, not expecting someone to be here. When he recognized me, he made his way back to the alley. But I was quicker, way quicker.

Grabbing him by his neck, I pushed him up to the wall.

"All you had to do was stay away from her." I growled at him. Giving him no time to speak back at me, I pushed my teeth into his neck and eagerly drank his blood.