Ballet recital (kids)

Pairing: Roman x Fem!Reader

Warnings: swearing

---

"Roman, are you ready to go or?" you asked him for the second time.

"Shee-it, I can't find those fucking car keys!" he loudly sighed as he looked round the room.

You rolled your eyes and held onto Grace, who was on your arm, and reached down to use your free hand to grab the car keys from the couch.

You threw the keys at him. "Roman, can you please not swear in front of the kids?"

Roman caught the keys and hurried to you. He planted a quick kiss on your lips and smiled. "I'm sorry babe. Now let's go!"

You gathered Oliver and Isaac and practically pushed them towards the car. Nadia had already been picked up by Peter, because she had to be at the ballet studio earlier.

Once arrived, Oliver and Isaac were as hyper as they could be. But luckily Grace had fallen asleep during the ride.

Peter was waiting by the door of the studio and chuckled as he saw the bunch of you walking up towards him. Oliver and Isaac, who both were hold one of Roman's hands, let go and ran towards Peter with a happy scream.

"Shee-it." you heard a little voice mumbled next to your ear.

Your eyes widened and you looked at Grace. You then stopped walking and turned to Roman. "Roman, did you hear that?!"

"Hear what babe?" he asked, standing next to you and giving Grace a kiss on the head.

"Gracie, can you say it again for me?" you asked Grace as you looked at her.

She yawned a little bit and buried her face into your neck. You looked up at Roman and shrugged. "Guess she doesn't wanna say it again."

"Wait, what did she say?" Roman asked, raising one eyebrow.

"Shee." Grace mumbled again. "It."

Roman's smile widened. "She said her first word!"

"Yeah, and it's a swearword!" you added, semi-mad. Because you were actually just thrilled that Grace had said word.

"I think it's cute." Roman said, taking your hand and leading you and Grace inside the studio to go find Peter and the twins.

"Whooow! That's my daughter!" Roman yelled as soon as the ballet recital finished.

Both he and Peter where practically whoo-ing the loudest of all parents and as much as you wanted to feel embarrassed, you just couldn't.

A few minutes after the curtain closed, Nadia came running towards us and right into Roman's arms.

"I'm so proud of you sweetie!" he cheered with a big smile.

Nadia started chuckling and her cheeks had gotten red. She never was one for liking it when she got a lot of attention.

"Y/N, did you like it?" she asked you proudly.

"Of course I did!" you smiled, giving her a kiss. "You were awesome!"

She smiled shyly and run towards Peter and Grace. You turned to Roman, chuckling, and said. "Never knew you were such a proud father who's really into it."

He chuckled and quickly shrugged. "Like you don't love it!"

You pressed your lips on his. "Of course I love it."