The bet (part 2)

Pairing: Roman x Fem!Reader

Warnings: swearing, smoking, smut

---

Roman's POV

"What do you mean with that?" I asked with a chuckle, slightly more confused.

"I'll tell you all about it tomorrow morning at breakfast." she said, as she playfully snapped the band of my boxers. "We really should be having sex right now."

She smirked at me as she took off her bra and pulled me closer to her again, so she could continue kissing me. I let my hands travel up to her breasts, softly massaging them, causing her to sigh happily against my lips.

I let one of my hands slide down her slightly cold body and into her panties. She arched her back just a little bit as I slid my fingers through her folds and teased her.

She had one hand on my shoulder, quite roughly gripping it, and the other was stroking my dick through the fabric of my boxers.

"Roman, please don't tease me." she practically moaned into my ear, while I slowly moved my fingers in and out of her.

Her voice turned me on even more and I pumped my fingers in and out a few times more as I said; "You know you only have to ask, doll."

"Please fuck me." she started rather than she asked. But it was definitely good enough for me. So I removed my hand from her panties and quickly pulled them down.

My eyes were glued to her body for a few seconds, but I then noticed she was jokingly raising an eyebrow at me. I took of my boxers and gently pressed my body against hers.

"You're really beautiful."

She chuckled and rolled her eyes. "You're not that bad yourself either."

We started kissing again and she slightly opened her legs as I got in between them. I put my hands on her hips, while she held on to my shoulders as I pushed myself into her, making the both of us moan.

I let my head fall back a little as I moved faster. Her hands gripping my arms tighter with every thrust. For a moment I was afraid I was hurting her, but the look on her face said nothing else than pleasure.

"Oh god." she sighed softly. "Roman, you feel so fucking good."

"Fucking you feels good too." I panted with a small chuckle.

She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and kind of pulled me closer against her. We both were breathing quite heavily and from the noises she just started making, I knew she was getting to her high.

"Kiss me." she half-mumbled and half-moaned.

I roughly started kissing her and felt her tightening around me, making me come to my high as well.

A few second later she gave me smirk after I pulled out of her.

"What?" I asked with a chuckle while putting my boxers and pants back on.

She shrugged, then put on her panties and said; "I've just never been fucked against the wall. That's all."

I watched her casually put her shirt back on and then chuckled. "Well, there's a first for everything."

"That is true." she said with a half-smirk before walking off to the bathroom.

"So what was your bet all about?" I asked, handing her a mug of tea and sitting down next to her on the couch.

"It's not breakfast time yet." she joked. "But well, Letha said that you're a proper slut and sleep with a lot of girls. Especially newer ones."

"She always knows how to say things so subtle." I snorted, taking a sip of my tea.

"She does." she smirked. "Anyways, I told her I wouldn't fall for that. So she made a bet that I wouldn't give in to you and have sex with you. But I lost."

"What do you owe her?" I asked with a laugh.

"You know Letha, she only bets for ice cream." she replied, laughing. "But it was worth it."

"Glad to hear that you prefer having sex with me over ice cream." I said with a  cheeky smile.

She rolled her eyes at me. "So what did you bet for?"

"Uh, my car." I said quickly.

"So... you were that confident you'd get me to sleep with you..?" she replied, a little shocked. "Do I look that easy to you?"

"Honestly, at first I was that confident, yes." I answered. "But if you didn't want to do it tonight, I would have happily given Peter my car. If that meant us two would be good."