The bet

Pairing: Roman x Fem!Reader

Warnings: smoking, swearing, mention of sexual things

---

Roman's POV

"I'm bored out of my fucking mind." I sighed, leaning back my head as I blew out some smoke.

Peter and I were sitting on the brick wall across the school's entrance, watching people rush for their classes as lunchtime had ended. I saw one of our classmates walk up to us. She wasn't really a good friends of ours, but she'd hung out with me, Peter, Letha and Shelley a few times.

She always looked good and I never minded looking at her. I knew I wanted her, but story goes that she was hard to catch.

"You know that class is about to start, right?" she said as soon as she stopped in front of me and Peter.

"Yeah we're not going." I stated, taking another drag of my cigaret.

Peter smirked. "It would be sweet if you could cover for us though."

She snorted and rolled her eyes. "I'm not gonna do that."

"Ah bummer." Peter chuckled.

"It's not my education that's gonna get fucked up." she said, semi-dramatically. "Anyways, I'm off. See ya!"

I watched her walk up the stairs and into the school, and I kept thinking how great her ass looked in those pants that she was wearing.

"Shee-it, she's fucking gorgeous." I said with a sigh. "I should just go for it."

Peter snorted and lit another cigaret. "I bet you your car that you can't get her to sleep with you."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I said, giving him a look.

Peter blew out some smoke and shook his head. "Not at all. I bet you can't do it."

He narrowed his eyes at me, he knew I practically never turned down a bet. Why do I always have to prove people wrong?!

"Okay." I replied. "Any rules?"

"Let's make it fair." Peter grinned. "You have a month. And you can't use your eye trick thing."

"Alright, I can do that." I stated. "It's on."

As I walked up to my locker, I saw her standing with Peter, Shelley and Letha. She looked absolutely breathtaking. Ever since the bet with Peter, I gradually started hanging out with her more. I wasn't even sure if I did it because of the bet, or because I actually really started to like her.

Last weekend, at this party some random guy had thrown, she had kissed me. I would be lying to myself if I sat I didn't enjoy it. Unfortunately she was a bit shocked by what she had done and now didn't know how to act around me.

I swung my backpack over my shoulder and walked up them and got next to Y/N. "Can I talk to you?"

I knew she tried to keep her cool, but failed at it. "Yeah sure. No problem."

"Oh we'll leave you to it!" Letha smiled as she dragged Peter with her and Shelley followed the two of them, after flashing me a smirk.

"Hey, I'm sorry for what happened at the party." Y/N quickly said. "I didn't mean to. You know how people are at parties."

I chuckled and smiled at her. "It's fine. Is that why you're acting all weird around me? Because you think I didn't like it?"

She shrugged a little. "I don't know. I mean, you're a popular guy and I didn't know what I was thinking."

I smirked and crossed my arms in front of my chest. "You liked it, didn't you? You like kissing me."

"Fuck off. I didn't." she said, as she was trying to hide the fact that she was blushing a little bit.

"You know what." I said slightly teasingly. "Why don't you come over to my place tonight. We'll kiss again, and you can tell me how much you didn't like it. Sound like a plan?"

I saw her quickly looking into Letha's direction and then back at me. She bit slowly bit her lower lip and then nodded. "Sure. You'll see me when I get there."

I didn't know what would happen tonight, only that I really wanted to kiss her again. At this point the bet didn't even seem important anymore.

I got up as soon as the doorbell rang, to open the door for her. To be honest, it kind of surprised me that she actually came here.

She hung up her coat and turned to me. "So, what are you waiting for?"

"Not even a 'hello, how are you Roman?'?" I chuckled.

She came a little closer to me and smiled. "Hello, how are you Roman? What are you waiting for?"

I pressed my lips on hers and started to kiss her. She kissed me back and pressed her body against mine, which made me want her even more. So I started taking off her shirt, which she let me do.

She broke the kiss to take off my shirt, and then pulled me closer against her as she hit the wall with her back. I kissed her neck, leaving a trail of small bite marks, making her softly moan.

She fumbled on the button and zipper of my pants, letting me know I had to take them off. As soon as I took off mine, she had taken off hers.

My hands slid to her hips, firmly gripping them. I wanted to kiss her again, but I couldn't. Not yet. "Y/N before we do this, I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" she quietly said, looking at me. Her cheeks were red and her lips were plump from kissing me. She was breathing quite heavily and I noticed her chest rising up and back down fairly quickly. If I wanted to do this, she had to know.

"Peter and I made a bet." I confessed. "He told me I couldn't get you to sleep with me within a month. And I told him I could."

She looked at me, slightly confused. She didn't say anything, just furrowed her eyebrows a little bit.

"I do really like you, and I actually wish I'd never made the bet. I'm sorry." I quickly said. "And I understand if you wanna stop right now."

She pecked my lips and gave me a small smile. "No, it's fine. We don't have to stop. Unless you want to."

Now she had me confused.

"I don't." I said. "But why aren't you at least a little bit mad?"

She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me closer. "Because you winning your bet, means that I'm losing mine. And I actually don't mind that at all."