Another baby (kids)

Author's note: Quick recap-ish: Twins are 5, Nadia is 8. Y/N is an upir, changed by Roman. This is going to be quite a long one!

Pairing: Roman x Fem!Reader

Warnings: smut, swearing, smoking.

---

Roman shut the door behind him, as he returned from dropping the kids off at school. He walked over to you and gave you a long kiss.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked, when he saw your face and heard a sigh escaping from your mouth.

You shrugged a little. "The house is so quiet now the twins and Nadia are all at school. I miss my babies."

Roman chuckled. "Babe, you still have me!"

"I know, but you're not that cute." you joked. Roman pouted and sat down next to you, wrapping his arms around you.

"Why be cute when you can be hot?" he said with a proud smirk on his face. He lit a cigarette and took a deep drag.

"I want another baby." you stated out of nowhere after a few minutes of silence.

Roman was just taking a drag and started coughing after your statement. "Nah-ah no."

"But Romaaaan." you whined, laying down and your head on his lap. "I miss it. Babies are so lovely. Four is a good number, don't you think?"

"What if we get triplets or.. sixlets." Roman stated.

"I'm pretty sure that's not even a word." you said, getting back up and turning to him. "Come on?"

"Nope." Roman said, popping the 'p'.

"Please?" you pouted.

Roman shook his head. "Y/N, that's not gonna work. We have a fucking whole eternal lifetime to make more babies."

You sighed. "But I don't want there to be like fucking hundreds of years between them. That's weird."

"Still no." Roman smiled at you.

You sighed, crossed your arms in front of your chest and scored to the outer side of the couch.

"Ahw, are you mad at me?" Roman teased.

You gave him a look, but didn't say a word. He snickered, knowing that that would piss you off even more, and you turned your head to the tv.

---

"Y/N?" Roman yelled through the house from the bedroom. "Babe?"

You walked into the room and raised an eyebrow.

He walked up to you, cupped your face and placed a few soft kisses on your nose, checks, forehead and lips. "It's been like three hours. Say something?"

"Something." you said, making a funny face at him. You wrapped your arms around him and started kissing him.

Soon, the two of you were laying on the bed. Roman on top of you, taking off your panties.

"Roman, stop teasing me." you mumbled as he pressed his hard on against your centre, but didn't enter. "Just fuck me, okay?"

He roughly pressed his lips on yours as he thrusted in. You moved along with him and he tilted his head back in pleasure, moaning your name.

As he was about to reach his high, you knew he was about to pull out. You placed one of your hands on the back of his head and pulled him closer to you. "Just finish what you started, yeah?"

He slowed his pace little bit. "You're still on birth control right?"

"Uh yeah, but you know it works differently on me now. With the ups shee-it and all." you replied honestly.

Roman bit his lower lip. "Fuck it. I'm doing this."

He finished in you and pulled out right after.

"But seriously, don't do that to me again." he said, half serious and half smirking. "You know I can't hold myself when you talk to me like that."

"Alright, alright." you replied, putting your clothes back on. "As long as you;re not gonna be mad at me if I do turn out to be pregnant."

"Let's not talk about that now, okay?" he said, a bit annoyed.

---

"Roman?" you said, looking back over the couch and into the kitchen area. "Can we talk?"

"Great minds think alike." he said, walking up to you with two mugs of tea. The kids were asleep and you both had decided to watch a movie. "I wanted to talk to you too!"

"What do you wanna talk about?" you asked, thanking him for the tea and taking a sip.

Roman put his mug on the coffee table and gave you a kiss. "I've been thinking about what you said a few months ago. About having another baby."

"Ah, okay." you said nervously. "What about it?"

"I think we should have another one." he quickly said. "I've been thinking it through and I know that the twins would love a baby brother or sister."

You smiled. "That's great. I'm glad you think so."

Roman smirked. "So yeah, more reason to have sex."

You pushed him gently and chuckled.

"What did you wanna talk about?" he then asked, pulling you close against him.

You started to laugh. "You're not gonna believe this, but I'm pregnant again. Three months."

---

You were sitting in the car, smiling like cray. Roman had picked you and the baby up from the hospital to finally go home.

"I'm sure the twins and Nadia will be happy to see their any sister." Roman smiled proudly as he parked the car by your apartment. He helped your and the baby out of the car and opened the front door.

"Mommy!" Oliver cheered as he ran up to you. Isaac quickly followed and Nadia and Peter walked behind him.

You sat down on the couch, Oliver and Isaac on either side of you and Nadia standing in front of you and the baby.

"Did you and mommy make that, daddy?" Isaac asked Roman, who tried to hide a chuckle.

"Yeah we did." he cleared his throat, shooting Peter a look because he couldn't hold his laugh.

Peter snapped a photo of you, Roman and the kids to send it to Destiny.

"Hello baby sister." Oliver mumbled to the baby. Isaac gave the baby a gentle kiss on top of her head.

"Nadia, do you want to hold her?" Roman asked Nadia. She nodded and sat down on the couch.

Roman took the baby from you and sat down next to Nadia, carefully placing the baby in her arms, on her lap.

"She's so cute." Nadia whispered. "What's her name?

Roman locked eyes with you and smiled. "It's Grace."