Teacher

Requested

————————-
"Class dismissed." Mr. Godfrey said as he erased the board, "have a nice weekend guys!"

You saw your classmates pick up their bags and leave.

"Ready for your test (Y/N)?" Mr. Godfrey asked as he grabbed some sheets from his desk.

You had to retake a test because you failed it last time. The reason: Mr. Godfrey. Ever since you first had him for this class, you couldn't stop thinking about him. He was just a few years older than you and honestly, you had never seen such a guy. With his blond hair and green eyes. He always looked good, but today he looked even better. He had a white blouse on, sleeves rolled up til his elbow, black tie a little bit loose, jeans and a pair of his favorite sneakers. It was like he knew it would turn you on when he dressed like that.

He walked over to your desk, at the back and in corner of the room, and handed you your test. "Good luck babe." he said as he leaned in a little.

He winked and walked back to his desk as you blushed a deep shade of pink. Fuck he was doing this on purpose, you just knew it.

He sat down behind the desk, loosened his tie a little more and cleared his throat. You felt yourself getting turned on a little as you looked at him. He was really into doing his work, so you took your chance. You reached your hand down to your legs, luckily you were wearing a skirt, and started touching yourself.

You felt your panties getting wet and you bit your lip to suppress a moan. You started breathing a little heavier as you put your hand in your panties and felt your wet pussy. You kept looking at Mr. Godfrey every now and then and each time you looked, you got more and more turned on.

You buried your face in your other arm as you put two fingers inside you and started fingering yourself. It felt so wet and that turned you on even more. You let out a moan and immediately looked up, seeing Mr. Godfrey looking at you with a smirk.

"(Y/N), could you come here for a sec?" he asked as he cleared his throat again.

You heard that he was breathing heavily as well. You shook your head at first, because you knew you were soaking wet. But after he asked it again, a little more demanding, you gave in and got up. You walked over to Mr. Godfrey and felt something dripping down your leg a little.

"W-what's wrong?" you asked, trying to get yourself together.

You saw Mr. Godfrey biting his lower lip as he looked at you and you blushed. He was hard and you knew it. He gently grabbed you by your hips and pulled you on his lap, facing him. He lifted your skirt and went down your panties.

"You're wet for me, I knew it." he said from under his breath as he slid his fingers against your wet pussy. He pulled you closer to him, making your hips go up a little, and he put two fingers in you. You looked him in the eyes and bit your lip.

"Should we be doing this?" you moaned as he rubbed your clit.

He kind of answered your question by putting his lips on yours and started fingering you faster.

"Yes." he said in between kisses. You felt his cock getting harder as he said it and you pushed your crotch on it, with his fingers still in it.

"I wanna fuck you." Mr. Godfrey groaned as he got up, his hand still in your panties, and pushed you against the desk.

You looked him in the eyes, came closer and whispered in his ear: "Then fuck me."

As soon as you said it, he opened one of the drawers and grabbed a condom.

"I'm a guy, I have needs you know." he chuckled as he saw your questioning look as he put it on.

He lifted you, put you on the desk and pulled down your panties. You wrapped your legs around him as he thrust into you. His cock was so fucking hard, you let out a moan which made Mr. Godfrey smirk. He started moving faster as you moved along. He lifted up your shirt, over your bra and started kissing it.

"You want me to take it off?" you teased a little.

"Fuck yes." he mumbled as he pulled out. You saw him staring at you as you took off your shirt and undid your bra. You were still in your skirt, socks and shoes though.

"Bend over." Mr. Godfrey said to you as he gave you a kiss. You did what he told you to do and you bend over the desk.

You felt Mr. Godfrey putting some fingers in your pussy and moving up and down fast. You felt yourself getting wet again and you knew Mr. Godfrey enjoyed that. He leaned over you a little as he moved his fingers faster and cupped your breast with his other hand. You buried your face into your arms as he squeezed your nipple and switched his fingers for his cock. You felt it going in and the two of you moaned.

"Fuck, Mr. Godfrey!" you breathed heavily.

He grabbed your hips and moved faster. "It's so fucking sexy when you say that." he panted, "Now every time you call me that in class, I'll think of this."

He reached your clit with his hand and started rubbing it as you felt him move faster and after a few seconds he came as he pushed his hips hard against your bum.

"That was fucking hot." you panted after a few minutes as you put on your bra while Mr. Godfrey zipped his pants. You put your panties back on while still being a little wet, as Mr. Godfrey walked over to you.

"You want me to tutor you every Friday..?" he whispered in your ear as he reached up your skirt, squeezed your bum and stroke your bra with his other hand.

You bit your lip, "Don't we get in trouble for that?"

Mr. Godfrey slipped his hand in your panties again and said under his breath, "I'll make sure we won't."