Sneaking out

Pairing: Roman x Fem!Reader

Warnings: public sex, swearing, smoking.

---

It was a warm and sunny Wednesday and you didn't feel like being at school at all. Apparently no one did, because your English class teacher had put on a movie for the class to watch.

You looked to your right and saw your friend Peter doodling some stuff in his notebook. Most of the other students that were in the back of the class room weren't paying attention to the movie at all. And neither did you.

Roman, your boyfriend, had decided that he wasn't going to school today, and he kept texting you. Asking you to skip class and hang out with him.

The class had only just begun and you were already bored out of your mind, when you received a text from Roman that you really couldn't ignore:

Come on, babe. Sneak out, so we can fuck. Yeah?

You rolled your eyes, and when you saw the teacher leaving the room, you knew this was your chance.

Nudging Peter, you started grabbing your books and bag. "Cover for me?"

Peter gave you a questioning look. "Let me guess, Roman?"

"Just cover for me, will ya?" you asked him with a smirk, ignoring his comment.

Peter gave you a two finger salute, letting you know he got your back. As you walked to the front of the room, you heard several of your classmates whispering about you. Probably because this wasn't the first time you'd snuck out of class to meet Roman.

You stuffed your book bag into your locker and walked outside, to the bench Roman always sat on as he waited for you. You saw him sitting there, with a cigarette between his lips, watching you walking up to him.

"Hey." you smiled as he leaned in to kiss you.

He smirked, "What were you doing in class?"

"Watching a movie." you replied, taking the cigarette out of Roman's hand and putting it in between your own lips.

"Ahw aren't you sad you can't see the end of it?" Roman joked, putting his arm around your shoulders as the two of you walked to the back of the school.

"I honestly don't give a shee-it." you smirked at him, mocking the way he and Peter always said that word.

Roman started to laugh. "I fucking love you."

He lead you to the stairway where he and Peter usually got high, and he slid his hand to the small of your back.

"Roman, we're not gonna fuck in here." you snorted. "That's nasty."

"So what do you suggest then, hm?" he asked, pushing you against the door and kissing you.

"Your. Car." you mumbled in between kisses. A cheeky grin appeared on his face, because he knew that meant you'd be riding him. In stead of the other way around.

Once in the car, you thanked the Universe that you had put on a sundress today, in stead of your usual jeans.

Sitting on Romans lap, your legs on either side of his, you felt his hard on against your center. You started kissing him, causing him to moan in pleasure. His hands slid under your dress and up to your breasts via your waist. You were just wearing a bikini top, because you didn't like the way your bra looked when you wore this dress.

He rubbed his thumbs over your nipples, knowing you absolutely loved that. You threw back your head when he started massaging one and kissing the other.

"Want me to take these off?" Roman quietly asked as he hooked his fingers on the edge of your panties.

"I'm not a fucking gymnast and your car is too small." you stated, unbuckling his pants and raising your hips, so he could pull down his pants a little bit. "Just, shove them aside and fuck me."

"Don't mind if I do." Roman said, biting his lower lip. He shoved the fabric of your panties aside with his thumb and you positioned yourself on him.

"Jesus fucking christ, Y/N." Roman panted. "You're fucking wet."

"Shut up." you moaned as you bounced up and down, quickening the pace. Your fingers were tangled with his hair. His hand firmly gripping your hips. You'd buried your face into the crook go his neck, placing a few kisses on it.

Roman was pushing his hips against yours as best as he could and he cut off your moan with a kiss when he saw you were coming.

"Mhm" you mumbled against his lips as you felt him come too.

You stopped the kiss and leaned back a little bit. The both of you were breathing heavily and sweating quite a bit.

You got off of Roman's crotch and sat down in the passenger's seat, fixing your panties and dress. Roman cleaned himself a little and zipped his pants.

Reaching to Roman's breast pocket, you pulled out a cigarette. Roman lit it for you and you inhaled deep.

Roman lit one for himself and gave you a very satisfied smirk, "I guess we can cross that one off of our list."

Roman Godfrey // imagines {requests on hold!}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara