Office surprise.

Pairing: Roman x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Sex/smut, swearing, (mentions of) blood, cutting.

---

"I'm gonna get something to drink." you stated as you lift your head from Roman's shoulder and got up. "You want something?"

The two of you were snuggled up against each other on the couch, watching a horror movie.

"I'm good. Thanks." he smiled, watching you walk into the kitchen.

You quietly hummed a song as you grabbed a glass and opened the fridge and reached for the orange juice. As you took it out of the fridge, you accidentally dragged something with it and it fell on the ground. It splashed open and you were instantly covered in the red liquid.

"For fuck's sake. Roman?!" you yelled, reaching for some paper towels and trying so save your white pajama top. Which was useless.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Roman asked as he walked into the kitchen. He took a quick look at you and you saw him hiding a grin.

"Leave your fucking bags of blood where you are supposed to leave them!" you said, raising your voice. "Not with the normal drinks!"

Roman pressed his lips together, suppressing a laugh. "Sorry babe, I'll be more careful next time."

"This is the sixth fucking shirt your fucking blood ruined in the last two fucking months." you cursed under your breath as you wiped off some of the blood on your face.

"Technically it's your blood." Roman said, clearing his throat and crossing his arms in front of his chest as he leaned against the doorframe.

You shot him a look. "I hate you, Godfrey. I'm going to bed."

You didn't bother to get yourself cleaned up, didn't bother to give Roman a kiss, didn't even bother to change into new pajamas. All you wanted to do was sleep and not see Roman's face in the upcoming hours.

It was around noon when you got into your car, driving up to the White Tower. You had slept awful and you felt even more guilty when you woke up this morning to a note of Roman apologizing for the blood bags. And seeing the fridge reorganized, bags where they were supposed to go.

You wanted to make it up to him, and you knew exactly how you were going to do that.

Entering the building with your own pass, you immediately got into the elevator and to the floor Roman's office was on. Luckily there were practically no employees on this floor, but you still made sure your trench coat was closed well enough. Just in case.

As always, you didn't bother to knock on the door and you just walked into Roman's office. You saw him sitting behind his desk, wearing a dark grey v-neck, looking up at you and raising an eyebrow.

He lay down his pen and closed the binder. "Babe, what are you doing here?"

You gave him a cheeky smile as you closed all the blinds that were in his office. "I'm here to apologize."

He kept looking at you, with those green eyes that made you weak in the knees every time, and bit his lower lip.

You stood in front of his desk, reached down the trench coat and pulled down your red panties.

You tossed them on the desk and said, "I wanna make it up to you."

"Shee-it." Roman said, grabbing your panties and scanning you. "Are you not wearing anything under that?"

You shrugged innocently, "You tell me."

"Fuck." you heard Roman mumble as he got up and walked towards you. He crashed his lips on yours and pushed you against the wall, making you squeak a little.

He quickly took off your trench coat and immediately let his hands discover your body. One of his hands went to the back of your neck, supporting your head as he roughly kept kissing you, and the other hand trailed down your stomach. Normally, he would tease you for a few minutes, enjoying you begging for him to go in, but this time he quickly slid two fingers down your folds and into you.

"Fuck, Roman." you moaned, as he pumped his fingers up and down. You looked at him and saw that he was enjoying himself watching you. You bit your lower lip as you grabbed his wrist and stopped him from fingering you.

You grabbed the hem of his v-neck and pulled it up, over his head. He pressed his hard on against your thigh as he nibbled your neck and sucked the skin, leaving a mark.

"I wanna fuck you on the desk." he mumbled against your skin.

You started unbuckling his pants and got on your tiptoes to say in his ear, "You're the boss."

Roman instantly let go of you, took off his pants and threw them on the ground. He lifted you and you wrapped your legs around his waist as he walked towards his desk, placing you on it.

You knew what he liked, so you turned yourself over and bend over the desk. You peeked over your shoulder and chuckled when you saw Roman with slightly blushing cheeks, taking off his underwear.

He lined himself with your entrance and grabbed onto your hips as he thrust into you, making the two of you moan in pleasure. He knew exactly what the rhythm had to be.

You felt his long, slender fingers slide from your hips to your waist and gripping tighter as his pace quickened a little bit. "Y/N, you're so fucking sexy. I want you."

He already had you, but you knew what he meant with this sentence.

"You can have me." you said, out of breath. You felt Roman going slower, but not stopping and you saw his hand grabbing some sharp scissors that were lying next to you.

You placed yourself onto your elbows, Roman pulled out of you and slid one hand to your breast, playing with the nipple. You felt him bend over just enough to for him to kiss your shoulder blade. "Are you sure?"

"Roman, just fucking do it. I know you want to." you stated, a little demanding.

You felt a sharp pain on your shoulder blade, the kind of pain you used to hate but learned to love.

Roman's thumb was sliding over the cut he had just made on your skin and you knew he was going to lick your blood off of his fingers.

He grabbed your shoulders firmly as he pushed himself into you again, making you grunt and pant. You heard him suck the blood off his thumb, while the other hand was sliding back to your waist, down to your pussy.

He started rubbing your clit and you pushed yourself hard against him. He knew it wouldn't take long for you to cum at all, so he quickened his pace. Seconds after you reached your high, he did too.

After he pulled out of you, you grabbed your panties, that were still on his desk, and put them back on. Roman winked at you as he put on his boxers and slid back into his pants.

"Wait." he said as you were about to put your coat back on. "Come here."

You walked up to him and he smiled at you as he was searching for something in one of his drawers. He took out some disinfecting liquid, some bandages and plaster tape.

"I'm not gonna let you go back home without getting you all patched up." he said with a slight chuckle.

He disinfected the cut on your shoulder blade, which made you curse like a sailor, he cleaned it and put some bandage over it. He then pressed a quick kiss on it. "All done."

"We should make up like this more often." he said teasingly, while you put your coat back on.

You snorted, "We can do this without having to make up for something."

Roman showed you his signature smirk, "That's more like it."

You walked over to him to give him a quick kiss and walked back to the office door, "I'll see you tonight."