Choose (part 2)

Author's note: You ask, I write ^_^ This one shot will be in two parts: 2.1 Peter and 2.2 Roman. This will be a longer one shot, that includes both dates!

Pairing: Peter x Fem!Reader, Roman x Fem!Reader

Warnings: minor swearing, smoking, fluff on both dates

---

2.1 Date with Peter

At five minutes to 8, you heard the doorbell ring. You skipped to the front door, opened and got greeted with a hug from Peter.

"Hey! Ready to go?" he asked with a wide smile, as he held out his hand. You grabbed your jacket and bag, and took Peter's hand.

He and Roman had decided that they wanted to both take you out on a date, so they could let go if this little feud they had, because of both liking you. Whether you would pick one of them or not, they had promised you to not let whatever happened at the dates ruin the friendship between the three of you.

They had suggested their plan to you, and you agreed.

So today, you were off to the carnival with Peter. The carnival was one of your favorite things in the whole wide world and you loved how it looked during the evening, with all the lights.

"What shall we do first?" Peter asked, rubbing in his hands and flashing you a smile.

You frowned as you looked around you. "I would say the Haunted Mansion ride!"

"Are you suuuure?" Peter teased you, intertwining his fingers with yours.

You nodded. "Yup, I'm sure. Let's go!"

The two of you rushed towards the haunted mansion and stood in line. You looked up to the mansion and pointed out all the different statues and decorations that you saw to Peter.

As soon as you and Peter sat in the carts, he put his arm around your shoulders and you kind of crawled against him. As far as that was possible in the small cart.

"Look, it's you." you laughed as the cart drove you by an angry looking werewolf figure.

"Nah, I think I'm better looking though." Peter snickered.

You chuckled, "Yeah, that's true."

The haunted mansion ride was actually quite a laugh and didn't get you scared at all. Peter kept his arm around your waist as the two of you went off to get some cotton candy that you shared.

You were eating it while sitting on the horses on the carousel, Peter kept handing you some cotton candy, while the two of you kept chatting about everything and nothing.

After you finished the cotton candy, you went to the Fun House. It was quite a challenge to conquer all the moving stairs, floors and whatever the fuck they had added to that thing. The fun mirrors were your favorites, obviously.

One made your legs super tall and you dragged Peter with you to stand in front of all of them, causing the two of you to stay in a laugh attack. You snapped a few photos of you and Peter with large foreheads, short legs, multiple eyes and two heads.

You lit a cigarette as soon as you got out of the funhouse. Peter lit one two and he took your hand again, the two of you wandering around the carnival and looking for what you wanted to do next.

"Oh, we should do this!" you cheered as you walked up to a photo booth.

"On one condition." Peter smirked as he followed you. "I get to kiss you on the cheek for the last photo."