Change me (kids)

Author's note: I'm going to use the same method for the upir change as I used in 'Save her'. And I am only going to include Nadia here, so this one can be read separate of the other 'kids' fics!

Pairing: Roman x Fem!Reader

Warnings: swearing, cutting, blood

---

"Nadia's asleep." you said to Roman when you walked into the living room. He was kind of slouched on the couch. "I'm gonna go and take a shower, okay?"

He looked at you and smile, "Yeah okay, I'll have the tv show ready for when you're done!"

You walked up to him and gave him a kiss. "You are the sweetest."

"No, that would be you." he dramatically joked. He knew you hated it when he was being super over the top cheesy, so he loved doing that every now and then.

You rolled your eyes at him and walk off to the bathroom. You undressed yourself to your underwear and looked into the mirror.

"Fuck, is that a fucking grey hair?" you mumbled to yourself as you brushed your fingers through your hair.

You shook your head. "No, no I'm just imagining things. I'm not that old."

I'm only...And Roman's not even.. shit. SHIT. Roman will barely age. And Nadia won't either. But I will... I'm going to age. I'm going to die.

You quickly put your shirt back on and stared at your reflection in the mirror again. In a moment of anger you punched the mirror, making it shatter into hundreds of pieces.

You looked at your hand that was now bleeding and you started crying. Not from the pain, but from what just hit you. You'd never be a normal family with Roman and Nadia.

The bathroom door open and Roman rushed in. "Y/N, what happened?"

He sat down next to you on the bathroom floor and pulled you into his arms.

"You and Nadia are going to outlive me, and I don't want that." you cried.

"What do you mean?" he asked as he grabbed some toilet paper and started wiping the blood off your hand. He then searched for the first aid kit to bandage it.

"Roman, I want you to change me." you sobbed.

He looked at you as he was cleaning your hand and wrapping the bandage around it. "No."

"Why the fuck not?" you asked, slowly raising your voice. "Or do you want me to die or something hm?"

Roman sighed. "No, of course not. But I don't want to to go through the same shit as I went through and Nadia will go through. It's going to really hurt you and I don't want that for you."

You pulled your hand out of his. "I don't care if it's going to hurt me. It's better than this, because right now this is fucking killing me."

"Y/N, you know I don't-" Roman started, but you cut him off.

"What if we decide to have kids of our own, and they turn out to be upir? Are you going to let every-fucking-one of my own family outlive me?!"

"There's only a small change that they will turn out like that." Roman stated, washing your blood off his hands.

"That will be even more fucked up." you replied. "But if you change me, they will most likely be upir.:

"How do you even know that?" he asked, walking up to you and sitting back down.

You looked at him. "I did my research, because I rather have a hard time transitioning and live with the people that mean everything to me for the rest of my eternal life, than this."

"Fuck." Roman cursed under his breath. "Y/N, you know what I think of this."

"I'm fucking begging you, Roman." you said, with a serious tone. "You change me, help me transition, and Nadia will have two people that are able to help her through her stages. And our future children will too."

"I'm not sure if I will be able to do this." Roman mumbled.

You took his hands in yours. "You will. I trust you."

"Okay." he whispered, wiping away some tears that had fallen down his cheeks. "I'll do it. But only because I don't want an eternal life without you."

You pressed your lips on his and mumbled. "Thank you Roman."

You kind of crawled to the cabinets under the sink, grabbed your razor blade and tore it apart. You slid the blade across the top of your hand, so that you made quite a big cut. Roman would have to bite his venom into the cut, but not drink your blood, in order for you to begin the change. And you knew he was scared that he would drink any of your blood.

Roman looked scared, almost terrified. So you got back next to him and kissed him. "I trust you. It'll be okay."

"It's going to hurt like hell." he said, looking at you.

You nodded. "I know. And that's okay."

"I love you." Roman said, before digging his teeth into the cut on your hand.