I think I can fix that

Pairing: Roman x Fem!Reader

Warnings: smut/oral sex, swearing

kudos to me for writing this while my fiancé is in the same room. x'D

---

It was 10 in the evening when you finally had finished all your homework for the day, so you grabbed a book and let yourself fall on your bed. You put on your nightlight, placed your back against a pillow and started reading.

As you started to doze off a little bit, you heard some noises by your balcony. You heard some kind of bang and someone cursing. You then heard tapping on your balcony door. So you walked up, opened your curtains and opened the door.

Your friend Roman was leaning against the frame, "Hey."

"You know it's not our usually fuck-day today, right?" you said with a small yawn.

"I know." he stated, walking into your room and sat down on your bed, his back against the headboard. "I just had to blow off some steam and took a walk. Ended up here, so I thought I might as well pay you a visit."

"Cute." you said, closing your door and getting back on your bed, closed your book and lay it on your nightstand, "What's up?"

"I'm fucking pissed off because of Peter." Roman said, a little mad.

You looked at his profile in the dim lighting. You could see that he was really worked up about this. Something Roman usually was when he's had a fight with someone though.

"So what happened?" you asked, getting up from your bed and walking up to your wardrobe to get changed into your pajamas. It wasn't like he had never seen you in your underwear, or naked, before.

You saw him putting his hands behind his head as he sighed deeply. "I really don't wanna talk about it."

You scoffed and got back on your bed again. "So you just came here to bitch to me, but not explain anything?"

"Exactly." Roman smirked as he threw his head back a little bit, letting out a small laugh.

You rolled your eyes at him, frowned a little bit and moved closer to him. You got on his lap, straddling him and placed your hands on this shoulders.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

You chuckled softly and gripped his upper arms. "You feel a little bit tensed. I think I can fix that."

"This isn't our fuck-day, remember?" Roman mumbled, slowly biting his lower lip. You could already feel him getting harder.

"Oh but we're not gonna fuck." you said sweetly. "In fact, you don't really have to do anything."

"Shee-it." he sighed. You chuckled as you unbuckled his belt. Roman lifted his butt and quickly took off his pants. He then put the nightlight out, because he knew you never like it when there was any light on.

He may seem like an asshole, which he usually is, but he does remember stuff sometimes.

"Fuck, Y/N". He sighed as you pulled down his boxers and slowly licked his length.

You noticed he gripped your bedcovers tightly as you put your mouth over the tip, slowly went up and down a little bit and repeated that a few times.

You let your tongue slide over the tip again and you tasted the precum. Just as you moaned a little bit, you felt Roman's hand carefully gripping  your hair. His noises of pleasure turned you on, and you decided to move up and down a little faster. And he, at his turn, slightly moved his hips with your rhythm.

After a few seconds, he started panting and you felt his other hand taking yours. That was his way of letting you know that he was about to come to his high.

Believe it or not, but Roman never wanted you to let him come with your mouth. So you slowly removed your mouth and switched it for your hand to finish it. It didn't took long at all before he came with a suppressed moan and he quickly rushed to your bathroom.

"So, are you calm now or what?" you joked as he came back from the bathroom and sat down next to you again.

He then did something he had never done before. He started kissing you.

Whenever you fucked, you would kiss each other's neck, chest, cheeks or other body parts, but never on the lips. Because you two didn't want it to feel like it was more than just fucking.

All those years you had known him, all those months you had fucked him, and you had never once tasted his lips. And now you finally had.