Chapter-12

Mnk was standing on the door luking at nandini who was laughing while playing n thought - i will never let dis carefree laugh go away from ur face nandini but next time it won 't be becoz of any imaginary people bt becoz of real ones.... i will make u kk....

With dis mnk goes inside n sits beside nan as c was busy on her own world so didn 't see mnk...

mnk softly calls her - nandini....

Nan was busy on her world but wen c heard some1 calling her c comes out of it n turns her sideways n saw n was shocked but more dan dat c was scared -stammering due to fear of mnk -s..si..sir...u...he...here...?

Mnk -cups her cheeks n says -nandini tmhe kya hua h...bolo mujhe....kisse baat kr rhi thi.....

Nan -s..sir..sry..bt ...plz ..don 't snatch frend from me.... if u 'll say den i 'll leave dis house also...bt...plz...don...don 't snatch .....frend...from...me .....

Mnk -keeping his hands on her shoulders -nandini koi ni h yaha mera aur tmhare siwa...koi.. v ..ni....

Nan -sir aap kya bol rhe ho....frend h toh...(luks on her opposite side where c think her frend is sitting) frend ..say na...mnk sir is saying ki u r nt here....tell him na... (to mnk) sir see...even frend is saying.....

Mnk shakes her from her shoulder while cupping her face with one hand- nandini koi ni h.... suna tmne no one is here except me n u...

.Nan -becomes angry n removes his hands from her shoulder n cheeks n says -sir i know u hate me i know every1 hates me bt iska yeh matlb ni h ki u 'll hate my frend n even if u hate him na den it's kk bt leave us alone....

Mnk for the frst saw nan angry n answering back n was shocked....

Before he can do anything nan takes his hand n starts dragging him to throw him out of rum.....

While c was dragging mnk was thinking looking towards her face - kya kar diya hm sbne mil kr..... bt now it 's high tym...it 's tym for her to face the reality n come out from dis imaginary world....

So him stopped her n holds her from shoulders n says little loudly with shaking her shoulders - nandini ...wake up....come out from dis imaginary world...see the truth.... no one is dere....no one...suna tmne no one.... u r imagining things...luk around n come to the reality....

Nan luks around n den luk towards mnk n whispers -koi..ni..h...?

Mnk nods his head in yes....

Nan starts breathing fast n starts shouting - koi...ni...h...koi v ni...aaaaahhhh....koi ni h..... sb chale gye...... aaaahhh....

C jerks mnk n fell down on the floor n closed her eyes n palms her ears with her hands...

Nan says breathing very fast - koi ni h..aaaahhhhh...koi v ni....

Mnk also sits on floor n try to touch her bt everytime c jerks him again n again shouts koi ni h.....

finally after lots of efforts n being jerked by her lots of tyms, mnk holds her n hugs her tightly hiding her in his arms n closed his eyes..with one hand he was rubbing her back n with other hand he was caressing her hair while kissing her head....

As soon as he hugged nan c stopped shouting but was her breath n heart was her fast n after few min mnk feels her whole body weight on himself he luk down n found her unconscious....

without thinking he picked her n ran to his car n sits with nandini his lap n starts driving fast with one hand while with one hand he was hugging her keeping her as close as he can.....

He drives her fastly to his family doc n takes her directly to his cabin...

Mnk -in chocked voice -uncle check her na...see na..wat happened to her...

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें