Chapter-23

Mnk turned n saw lady of abt 50 years...
They went to dem...
Mnk - how do u know me..?
La - mr.malhotra ...This is not the time for knowing each other ..we hve less tym..first we hve to take your wife out otherwise we hve to wait for tommorrow...

Mnk - nandini.. where is c...? C is fine na..?

La - (sighed sadly) - fine ... I can 't tell her condition...

Mnk (worridly) - what happened to her ..? Where is c...?

La - come with me we'll talk on the way.. It's already 12 ...fast...

Mnk n his friends r going with the lady wen c stopped dem..

La - mr.malhotra ... Don't come with girl (luking at alya) .. It can be dangerous....

Mnk nodded n said - dhruv u wait here with alya n some policemen ... cab u n commissinor sir come with me..

.Lady tuk dem to a place reading the body only sent cold shivers to manik...

He stood on the gate...

Mnk - ME.. MEN... MENTAL.. ASY.. ASYLUM.... Nandini is in mental asylum.....

La - get a grip on yourself mr.malhotra... If only by dis u r not able to think then luking at ur wife condition I doubt whether you'll able to handle urself or nt....

Mnk - wat's her condition...

La - dead...!!!!

Mnk - jst shut up.. my nandini is safe n sound... nothing can happen to her.. Did u hear it.. nothing..
La - bt it's the truth... c is jst a breathing lyk dead person.... c never talks... forget about talking if u'll place her from one place to another na den also c won't say anything.. her condition I can 't say...

Mnk -(with tears in his eyes bt still anger n hatred ) -who is dat bloody ba***** who left her here... who is dat person..

La - I don't know who it is..all I know is a man came with her one month ago n left her here.. I'm the warden for her cell... I was told dat make no one harrash her sexually... security is very tight so dat no one can know dat c is here....I feel really pity on her.. C is a very sweet baby.. bt alas..!!! God is harsh on her....! It's been a month for to see the sunlight ...c is prisoned in the cell... Only wen shocks r given to her den c has been taken out .... c..

She was about say further wen mnk stopped her...

Mnk (who was crying fell on his knees) - no... plz... stop... I..I ...can't... lis...listen more.. my...baby.... c....c..suffered a lot.... all becoz of me.... I failed in saving her. ...

Cab make him stand n hugged him...
Cab - mnk...sambhal kudko... u can't fall weak.. be a man... stand for her.. support her... give her luv ... make her normal... only u can do dis....

Mnk - no ..I..can 't cab...I failed...
Cab - u hve to mnk...u hve to....

Mnk wiped his tears taking a deep breath n nodded...
They walked further n hiding themself came to nan cell....

There she was lieing as if someone threw her... Trying to sit but failed ... Her face lost her glow..
She had bruises on her forehead ,hair messed up, hand n legs have rope marks,deep marks...
Her face is almost blue....

Mnk was numb....
Her condition killed him...
His heart stopped working.... Mind was blank....
He came out from the trance wen he saw nan who tried to stand n almost stood but again fell down as her legs shaked very badly ...

He ran inside n holded her before c fell n got hurt....
He carried her in his arms in bridal style n sat on the bench which was on the cell...
He luked her face..
Her pale blue face.....

He cupped her face n kissed her every inch of face ....

Mnk - (still kissing her with tears in his eyes) - mera bacha... my baby... sry.... I'm sorry bache... sry....

He was hugging n kissing her whole face...

While nan ..

c was nt at all reacting... In dis one month c become a lifeless dead body... c don't know wat is going on.
Mnk was continously saying sry n kissing nan's face wen he felt a hand on his shoulder...

He luked up n saw cabir....

Cab - mnk we don't hve tym... before any1 come wehve to sneak out from here...

Mnk hugged nan hiding her in his arms c was still in his lap....

Mnk (with tears, anger, hatred bt still rubbing nan's head) - I m nt afraid of any1... suna tune... no one...NO ONE can take my baby with me.... I'll kill dat person who will try to touch her even....

La - Mr. Malhotra... it's tym to take decission wisely.... If dey 'll find us den we won't be able to save her... Nan's safety is more important..
******************************
I'm damn sleepy that's y short update..
Do tell how's it..
And thanks those r nominating me in the awards..
Luv u all..😘😘😊

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें