Chapter-120(final chapter)

SURPRISE FOR YOU ALL AT THE END.

Manik fell in the pool as Harshad pushed him inside. Manik was shocked with the sudden push but the very next second he was more shocked as he saw Harshad fell behind him. He looked at the pool to find it filled with blood. He came out of shock and touched the source of blood. Harshad's back was shot not once but twice.

"Harshad!", he called him but he was unconscious.

Immediately, he came out of pool with unconscious Harshad and called for ambulance. The news of Harshad being shot went inside the mansion and Cabir with Dhruv and Abhi ran outside not before warning the girl to keep Nandini out of this news as they know she won't be able to handle this shocking news.

All the boys went outside and helped Manik to take Harshad.

They all went to hospital while the girls and elders attended the guests as they make their exit.

All made sure that the news doesn't reach Nandini so they locked her in roomsaying her to rest as it was a tiring day.

All were damn worried about Harshad as he has lost a lot of blood. Nia went with as she was a doctor and was giving the first aid.

Harshad was taken inside the operation theatre and all waited outside praying to god to keep him safe.

The news of Harshad being shot was spread in the media as Harshad was also a famous personality being a son of famous businessman.

The media rushed inside the hospital and it has become almost impossible for everyone around there to handle them even with the bodyguards and security people present over there.

They can't even go outside of the hospital so all decided to be in the hospital till all the media chaos silent.

******

It's more than four hours that Harshad was taken in the hospital and till now no one has informed the girls and Manik's parent about Harshad condition. They made sure that all the guests retires to their respective home as they knew if anyone will stay back then the news will take no time to reach Nandini and knowing Nandini's condition no one wanted her to know that her only family whom she got a few days back has been shot only because of her.

Though everyone knows that she's nowhere at fault but they also knows that she'll blame herself for it.

They were all worried about Harshad and so Raj decided to go to the hospital to check on him. As his car left Mukti got a message.

"Guys! Harshad! He couldn't make it up!", Mukti said looking the message again and again which Manik has sent.

All were shocked.

"We should tell Nandu about this.!", Navya suggested with teary eyes as she can't imagine the pain which Nandini will get after knowing the news.

"No! We won't say anything to her.! Let's take her to hospital!! Manik will tell as she'll need him at that time.!", Alya suggested and all nodded.

The girls were about to go to Nandini when Mukti again got a message from Manik to not take Nandini to the hospital due to media.

They nodded and decided to leave Nandini with Nyonika.

All the girls reached hospital to find the media at the main gate. They took the back gate to find the boy with Raj present over there.

They went near them, Manik was shocked to find them over there.

"Tum log yaha? Why the hell are you guys here? Who's with my baby? You guys left her alone!", he bombarded them with questions.

"Manik.! What do you mean by why we're here? You only messaged me that Harshad couldn't make it up so we came here.! And about Nandu toh Nyonika aunty is with her as you told to not to take her with us.!", Mukti told him and showed him the message.

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें