Chapter-87

No matter how much you act strong, you try to be strong for everyone but at the end it hurts.
Same is with Nandini. She handled the situation smartly. She gave the assurance, the support to Alya, Manik but going at the grave brought tears to her own eyes.
When she gave the support to Alya she was not thinking about Nandita but when Manik carried her to car, her eyes fell on the Nandita’s pic which was above her grave.

Sadly she snuggled to Manik’s neck and peeped again and again towards her pic. The pain of her hand was not at all bothering her as the pain of emotions were very much than that.

She rubbed her face on his neck and it didn’t take much time for Manik to know that she is crying.

He sighed and cocooned her more closely to him and whispered in her ear kissing her hairs, “I’m here mera jaan andmumma v dekh rhi hai mere baby ko”.

They all reached near car when Cabir suggested cheering everyone.

Cab- guys, what about dinner at our favorite spot.

Manik- no. there won’t be any healthy food.

Abhi- dude. Kavi toh let her eat something tasty. Always that ghas pus kilata rhta hai.

Manik glared him but it not at all affected Nandini who was still in his arms silently sniffing.

Alya – guys mera mann ni hai. I want to go home.

Dhruv side hugged her and said- let it go alya accept the truth and move on.

Muk went to her and said taking her hand in her – we are here.Fab5 ,abhinav n Nandini too. It’s not easy but alya don’t think about those days when he loved or pretended to love us. Think how he tried to kill maa which at last he finally did and above that played such a big plan that not even for a second we thought he is culprit.

Alya nodded n said- you are right. He just deserves punishment. Aisi that he would have never imagined. But for now let’s go to xyz resturant ,our favorite spot.

Cab- thank god you said yes warna I thought I have to scarifies my delicious food because of your dil mera thod diya usne mood.

Dhruv- mujhe mu thod dena tera mood hai.Karu?

Cab- bhai chill aur chal.

They had two cars. Alya was about to sit on the car in which Manan was going to sit but cabir stopped her.

Cab- wait! Please go in the other car with muklya warna if dhrulya n manan will be together then ur car will never reach.

Mnk- aur wo kyu?

Cab- becoz tu toh drive krega ni tuje teri baby se fursat ni h nabout dhruv toh right now wo v tere kadmo pe chal rha hai so basically u both will be busy in kuchu ko with ur babies.

Dhr-cabirrrrr…

Cab- jaa ab. Tere se ni darta topiwale.

Dhr punched cabir making him shut and everyone laugh but all noticed Nandini who was not at all reacting and has hidden her face on manik’s neck.

So they, with gesture, asked mnk about her and he showed towards grave and blinked his eyes.

Everyone sighed with sadness and mnk sat in the car locking it for inside.

He very carefully make her sit on the seat and she keep her head down trying to hide her tears.

Mnk sat beside her and she hides her face in his chest as soon as he sat.

Caressing her hairs he said, “kyu ro rha mera baby.”

She nodded in no sniffing.

He forcefully parted her from himself and make her look him.

Looking into his eyes she broke down and cried loudly.

Mnk (wiping her tears)- kya kar liya tumne deko. All red red face. No crying now. You are my little strong fighter na so y these dirty tears?

Nan- mu..mumma..

Mnk- baby u know you are my star and you know what stars do.

Nan nodded in no crying.

Smiling he said pecking her lips- it shines. It shines EVEN IN WINTER. IT SHINES EVEN IN DARK NIGHT, CLOUDY NIGHT OR EVEN BEHIND THE STRONG SUN RAYS.( lines by reetika teterbue) so as u. u shined even when I left you,when mumma left you, when I tortured u. so my fighter star will not cry anymore. For me, for mumma. Krega na mera baby aise?

She nodded in yes and hugged him tightly.

Mnk opened the door for cavya kissing her hairs.

Cab- how’s c?

Mnk smiled and said-perfect.

Cavya smiled and drove to subway.

They reached the restaurant and as always she was sleeping in his arms.

Abhi- fir se so gyi? Dude bht jayda ni soti hai nandu?

Mnk said gritting his teeth-today was trolling day for and FYI she had been shot so it’s normal for her to sleep.

Nav- wake her up subah se kuch ni khaya hai isne.

Mnk slowly wake her up and she opened her puffy eyes.

Her eyes has become so small that she was not able to open it properly.

All laughed looking her struggle to open her eyes.
She tried to look them angrily but because of eyes couldn’t so shouted. “chup ho jao sab. Main rone lagugi”

Mnk cupped her cheek n chuckling kissed other cheek tightly, “I luv u mera cutie pie”

She pushed him a little n said, “mujhe ni baat krni. U r also laughing with them.”

He laughed on her who was now drawing imaginary lines on the window of car and said, “acha baba sorry. Now come n eat something”

Nan-mujhe bhuk ni hai.

Cab- all the best nandu.

Nan- y?

Mnk-main batata hun y.

Nan-y?

Mnk-tumhe buk ni hai ka matlb kya hota hai. First khud ka kaya ni hai. Madam hospital bed se bhag kar aa gyi sur ab bhuk ni hai. Chup chap chalo.

Nan-azib jabardasti hai ni jana hai mujhe matlab ni jana hai.

Mnk-kk. Fyn then.

Next moment he carried her in his arms n tuk her inside subway.

As he make her sit nan punched him tightly on his arms n shouted grabbing attention, “monster. Monster ho tum. Always kuch na kuch khilate rhte ho. Muje ni khana matlb ni khana.

Mnk ignored her n called for waiter. Others laughed silently.

Nan- monster. Fool. Idiot. Mujhe ni khana. Mujhe jana hai yaha se.

Mnk faked a smile n said- that I will decide.

He orders for her n other gave their order.

Nan to waiter-bhaiya suno.

Waiter smiled a little.

Nan- dekho mujhe na yeh monster forcefully laya hai aap apne manager se baat kro.

Wai- sorry mam. Yeh aapke gar ka mamla hai.

Nan- ni. Ab ye apke restaurant ka mamla hai.

Mnk- u go n come fast with the order.

Waiter left and nan shouted punching him-muje jane do monster.(mnk was holding her hand)

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें