Chapter-31

Mnk-why you did that nandini? Come and say sorry to v..

Nan looked him with teary eyes and ran from there..

Mnk saw her going to dhrlya who was outside the shop.. He was about to follow her when his fone rang.

It's v.

V(crying)-mnk..whatever can you please help me..I'm in girls washroom..

Mnk-haa.I'coming..

Mnk looked nan n dhrlya is not there so thought to deal with them later n bought clothes for v and went to her..

After changing v came out of washroom..

Mnk-I'm sorry v..nandini is not like this..don't know why she behaved like this..

V-no mnk..she is like this only..she needs treatment.. She is mentally sick..

Mnk anger rose-v just shut up.I'm apologizing it doesn't mean you will say anything to my baby.. I know she did wrong with you but don't even dare to use a single word against her..

Shouting her mnk left leaving a furstated v behind..

Mnk came to restaurant n thought-baby was so gussa.. Kuch jayda hi I shouted on her.. I have to manofying her..

He called alya..

Mnk-haa..guys where r you all?

Al-toy shop..buying toys for nandu..

Mnk smiled-kk.wait there only I'm coming..

Going towards toy shop mnk thought-thank god alya is buying toys for her..thoda mood thik ho ga..

He went to toy shop n asked al-bht gusse me h na?

Al was confused-who?

Mnk-nandini..

Al-but kyu?

Mnk told them about everything.

Dhrlya broke in laughter..

Dh-buddy..she knows kisse kaise treat krna chahiye.

Al-yeah that v always behind you..

Mnk-guys you two also! Forget it.. Tell me where is she? Gusse se lal ho gyi hogi..

Al-nandini? How would we know? She was with you..

Mnk-ni mere pass ni thi..I scolded her to she went to you guys I saw...wait..! She is not with you?

Al-no..she came n gave your fone n blazer saying to keep it n went back to you..

Mnk panicked-no..no..she didn't.. She didn't.. O god.! Where she went.! Guys my baby.. I can't lose her again..

Dh-buddy calm down..wait I'm calling cavya n manager..

Mnk fell on his knees n palming his fave started crying-guys..my..baby... I can't.. loose.. her.. again.. I'll.. die.. without.. her..

It's ½ hour..

Till now there is no trace of nan..

Mnk's condition was very bad..

Fear of loosing her again has made him scared like hell..

He still remebers how he found her in asylum..

He can't let this happen again...

The whole security was trying to find her but she was no where..

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें