Chapter-120 (D)

All dressed in red bewitching lahenga, she was sitting in her room with Abhi and Harshad who were on calls checking the arrangements as baaraat has finally came.

She was damn nervous.

She knows she's not marrying any stranger, she knows she wanted this, she knows her monstu will hold her as soon as she'll go down. But still.

This nervousness!

This jitters!

This anxiety!.

All this are eating her mind!

Making her to cry!

Harshad looked at her, finding her unusual quite. She was fidgeting with her dupatta.

He disconnected the call and kneeled down in front of her.

Holding her shivering hand in his securely he whispered softly, “Hey baby girl! Nervous?”

She slowly nodded looking him with teary eyes.

“Bh..Bhai..!!”

“Sshh.!!Sshh..!! I'm here with you!! Baby girl..!! Your monstu is waiting for you.!! Everyone is family here.!! In few seconds you'll be in his arms.! Till then your Bhai is with you betu!!”

“Ku.. Kuch galat ho gya toh? Meri khushi har.. har baar chin li jati hai..! Mai..Main ni ji paungi iss baar..! I'm so weak..!”, She cried looking him expressing herself. Whenever she smiled for a reason, that reason is snatched by everyone.

Harshad smiled and sat beside, taking her on side warm and tight hug, he wiped her unshed tears, “Kuch ni hoga! I'm here na! You really think anything will go wrong when your monstu and I'm here! We won't let anyone snatch our child’s smile.! Trust us! And just smile!”

He kissed her forehead and she kept her head on his shoulder absorbing his warmth.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Their moment was broken by Nia and Alya who came to take her down.

“Chale Nandi?”, Nia asked to which she nodded.

Nia helped her with lahenga and walked with her.

“Arey! Iske toh ek hi bhai hai! Ab yeh phoolon ki chadar kon pakadega?”, One of the aunty said who came to take her down. Nandini eyes teared but before it could fall Cabir wiped and said,“Kisne kaha ki humari Nanduita ka ek bhai h?? Uske char char bhai hai!”

Nandini smiled as all other three came and took her in side hug and kissed her forehead.

Cabir, Abhi, Dhruv and Harshad holded the flower sheet which covered Nandini’s head.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें