Chapter-89

Mnk- diwali. Ohhh.. but jaan aaj ki flight hai.

Nan- mujhe ni pata kuch v. Diwali diwali diwali.🙅🙅

Mnk thought looking her, "Sorry baby but I can't fulfill your this wish. I've to take you away asap."

Mnk- no. everything is final so no Diwali.🙍

Nan angrily shouted punching on his chest🙎😬😬😣😣, "No. diwali. Mujhe ni janna Italy pitaly."

He tried to catch her hand and said, "ziddi ni bano. Aur chalo put ur sling back"🙍

Nan shouted-niii.. ni lagaungi. 🙅Mujhe baat ni krni tumse.🙅

Pushing him she ran away out of his cabin.

Mnk followed her calling her name.

Whole staff was shocked😵😵 to see Manik running behind her like this.

She ran and came out of office.

😤Looking mnk following her she called for auto n sat in it before he could catch her.

Mnk came and saw her sitting in the auto.

He shouted angrily😠, "Nandini. Stop right there. Acha ni hoga tumhare lliye agar meri baat ni mani toh."

But she was gone.

"Yeh ladki😓😟. Bht stubborn ho gyi h.😓 god manik follow her😦. Safe ni hai wo.😟"

Running he went to his car and followed her.

Meanwhile, Nan ,with her wounded hand, wiped her tears and blabbered, "baat ni krungi. 😭Mujhe diwali celebrate krni hai but use sirf apni chalani hai. 😭Ganda.. ni baat kungi. Ek baat ni manugi.."

Mnk was just a second away from her when he heard her shout.

"Mannnniiiiikkkkkkkkk...."

"bacha😨.. shit no😦!!", shouting he accelerated his car and stopped over taking the auto.

He ran coming out and saw her sitting at the back of auto with horrified😩 look.

He went to her and cupped her cheeks, "Babu.. kya hua? Kuch bolo jaan.."

She looked him and the next moment hides herself in his arms crying loudly..

he rubbed her back tuk her out of auto. Putting his hands around her waist he pulled her little above and she wrapped her legs around his waist keeping her one hand around his neck and with her wounded hand fisted his blazer.

He picked her and carried her to his car.Sitting on driver's sit he said kissing her hairs as her face was hidden inside his chest, "bolo jaan kya hua? Say me. Mera bacha na"

Hiccupping she said, "wo... woo.. fir se..."

"kaun.. kaun fir se shona"

"wo.. aa.. aasylum.."

He got to know that she is talking about harshad, "kaha babu..kha dekha aapne"

"auto..", she cried looking him.

Wiping her tears he said, "acha kk. No more tears now. Chalo mein dekhta hun."

She nodded in no n said, "ni.. mujhe tmhare pass rhna hai."

"tumhe kahi jane de v ni rha mein. Let's see where is harshad."

He carried her to auto where the driver was sitting.

Shivering she hugs him more tightly.

He went and said, "look no one is here. Tumhara dar hai. Kuch v ni hai."

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें