Chapter-105

Small part because you guys failed to reach the target...
Now only after 650+ votes and 200+ comments only I'll give the update.!
******
Nandini was hugging him tight snuggling more and more . After sometime when she didn't feel his arms around her she looked him in confusion and said, “Why ain't you hugging me?”

Manik separate her to himself. He was about to touch her when he remembers that she thinks he don't love her but her body so stops himself to keep his hands on her and says, “Nandini… It's…”

She cut him off and threw his mic away from his face. (it was the mic like Manik wore in talent hunt and all)

Throwing it away she shouted, “Tumne mujhe Nandini kyu bola?”

He sighed and says, “Listen Nandini. I know.. I know what I did with you all these years is not forgivable so I'm here to atone for my sins. I.. I know I should confess in front of you too but I don't have courage. I'm a coward and who knows this better than you. You know na because of me being coward your life turned miserable.. But since you're here it's good. It's good that at least now I can fulfill your one wish at least..”

She nodded in no and said with tears being her companion, “Please. Please forgive me. Fo.. forgive me for everything…”

He says, “Hey.. Wh.. why are you crying? Please I know you don't believe me but I still can't stand by your tears. It's.. It's not your fault.. Don't be sorry.. You don't need to be.. It's only me who is responsible that's why I'm here.”

She was about to say something but the crowd started shouting for Manik so she took the extra mic which was there for guitar and says, “Concert is over. Your time is finished now it's my time for my Manik. So thank you for joining the concert. I, Nandini Manik Malhotra, is thankful to you all.”

With this she dragged Manik who was continuously shouting to leave as he needs to confess but didn't give two hoots.

Both came down to stage but before she could drag further he stops making it impossible for her to drag.

She looks him angrily and said, “Chalte ho yaa ni?”

Manik crossed his arms around his chest and says, “No.”

She tapped her feet and says, “Chalo na monstu..”

“No

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

“No.”

She looked him and says, “Mo.. Monstu..”

Manik looked her and was shocked. She has fainted.

He took her in his arms before she fell down and says patting her cheeks, “Nanhi.. jaan.. open your eyes.. please..”

He without thinking sat on his car with her in his lap.

His driver asked “Sir. Where you want to go?”

Manik shouted, “Can't you see my baby is unconscious. Drive to hospital.”

Driver was about to start when Nandini wakes up and says surrounding her hands around his neck, “No need. Drive us to hotel.”

Manik looked her in shock who was glaring the driver who was also shocked.

“What'cha looking at? Drive.”, She shouted and give a satisfied smile when he drives.

She looked Manik who was huffing with anger.

She looked him like innocent and ask, “Kya hua monstu?”

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

“Stop the car.”, Manik shouted on the driver.

Being scared driver was about to stop when Nandini too shouted, “If you dared to stop the car then I'll fire you.”

“And if you don't then I'll make you beg.”, Manik too shouted on the poor driver.

Nandini glared driver and shouted, “Don't you dare otherwise I'll chop your hairs.”

“Mam. Sir. I'll listen to you both. We're about to reach the hotel so anyway I'm going to stop.”, The poor driver said.
*******

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें