Chapter-94

Mnk stops the car in front of police station and looked towards nan who was trying to sleep but can't as he was not even holding her.

He leaned to her and lowered the seat to make her comfortable but she opened her eyes and glared him.

Mnk smiled and said cupping her cheeks, "hey. I've some work here you sleep. Ok?"

She glared and shouted, "where the hell are you going?"

He was shocked of her sudden change in mood but there was more for him to get shock.

"bab..."

She didn't let him complete and shouted, "What baby? Where are you going? And why am I here? Mujhe avi take in your lap."

"ohh.kk..", shockingly he carefully took her in his lap.

She was huffing on his neck due to anger. He caress her hairs and very smoothly and softly said, "Y so cranky baby? You need something?"

She looked him and again shouted, "I am being cranky? You are going somewhere, leaving me alone, and expecting me to be quiet. And where the hell are we?"

"nowhere. I'm not leaving you. Nind aa rhi hai na. sleep.", he said and patted her head.

She looked him and tried to look outside but he didn't let her look to which she glared but he raised his eyebrows and she nodding her head snuggles her face to his neck.

After sometime she again shouted pointing her sling, "isse nikalo avi."

"kyu? So that you can move your hand?",he said showing his eyes which of course didn't effected her and c opened it from her other hand.

He sighed and said, "kya baat hai baby? Y u being so cranky? tell me."

She avoided his eyes and said with teary eyes, "Don't leave me."

He kissed her forehead and said, "I'm not leaving you. U sleep here I'll just come and again u'll be in my arms.ok?"

"ok. But jab mein so jau tab jana.", she said showing her finger which made him laugh and he nodded.

She slept in few seconds and carefully put her back on her seat and covered properly from a blanket which he had.

After patting for few seconds he came out.

A constable was already outside of police station to protect her.

Mnk warned him, "If she wakes up and find me then call me but don't let her come inside."

He kissed her forehead and cheeks and child locked the car.

As mnk had already informed the inspector about his arrival, all directly tuk him to mm's cell.

Mnk looked mm who was tortured.

Looking him made him damn mad n he shouted, "why the fuck he is not chained? Isse itni freedom kaise mili that he can walk in this cell. Chain him. Right now."

Police nodded and chained mm and attached it with wall.

Mnk went to him and crushing his chin in between his thumb and finger whispered in deadly tone, "How does it feel douche? Acha laga rha na for paying your deeds? Say."

"I will.. not.. leave you.. manik.."

"mutual feelings bloody murderer.", he said punching him.

"uss.. ladk.. ladki.. ko jitna bachna hai. Bacha lo. Use marna hai.", mm said breathing heavily.

Anger rose to manik and he pushed him harshly on the floor and shouted kicking him, "don't you ever think even. Meri Nandini ka naam v mat lena."

"bring icy cold water now.", mnk shouted.

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें