Chapter-24

Mnk took a deep breath n kissing nan's head nodded.

Mnk - can you all plz give me two min alone with my baby....

Everyone nodded n left the cell...

As soon as theey left the cell mnk broke the hug n made her face him....

She was nt luking to him....

Guilt took over him looking at her bluish pale face....

He kissed her forehead.....

Though her face was towards him but still her eyes was looking straight to the wall...

Her eyes which twinkles has now lost it's shine....

Her forehead had lots of bruises.

Sides of forehead where the electric shockers were placed left mark on her....
Manik tears was flowing like a river...
He gathers himself n placed her forehead on his forehead giving support to the back of her head...
His lips almost touching her lips... She was still on his lap...
His one hand behind her head other one on her back rubbing her back continously....

Mnk - bacha... sry... my babu suffered a lot na.... ab kuch ni....only happiness.. sadness n negativity ko I won't even let come at far distance even... no one can harm my bacha now.... mera baby ....

He kissed her lips softly lyk kissing a soft rose petal trying to pour his love to her....

Nan,who till now was blankly looking to the wall,felt his lips n lifted her eyelides n saw mnk....

Mnk broke the kiss n luked into her eyes....
Her eyes which is now blank.... He still remember her eyes which showed her pain a month ago wen she went to road n mnk consoled her..
He felt a sharp pain in his heart...

Nan tried to lift her hand but failed...

As in dis one month c become very weak...

Mnk luked her trying to lift her hand held it n entwined his fingers with her n kissed the back of her hand....

Mnk - mera bacha... kuch ni hone dunga... I luv u baby.. I luv u ...

Mnk felt dat she was trying to free her fingers so left her hand ...

She again tried to lift her hand but failed...

Mnk - kya hua bacha... u want to say or do anything...

She didn't answered..

Mnk luked that c was trying to lift her hand he held her hand softly n observed her fingers which was trying to move towards his face..
He smiled n took her hand close to his face..

As soon as he took, she moved her fingers n tried to trace his face with her fingers...

Mnk smiled n helped her...

Mnk - my bacha want to feel me...? Mera baby.....

He kissed her whole face n palms ...

A knocked broke his trance...It was cab ...

Cab - mnk fast ... we need to go... It's almost 12.45...We have to sneek before 1 ....At 1 the security will be again tight.....

Mnk nodded n carried nandini keeping her head on his chest n his one hand hugging her close tohim while other holding her from her thighs....

Dey sneeked out...

La - now my work is done... I just wanted this baby safe...( c caresses nan's head who slept in his arms feeling his warmth n due to the toucher)

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें