Chapter-28

Mnk,cab n alya came running to hospital park n saw nan crying badly sitting on the grass hugging her knees near her chest curled up into a ball...

Mnk rushed to her n sat in front of her..
Mnk (softly) - Baby.. Look..I'm here..
The min he finished nan looked him n hopped in his arms crying like a baby..
She hides her face in his neck's crook encircling hands around his neck...
He hugged her n stood n sat back on the bench with nan in his lap.. She was not breaking the hug..

He rubbed her back n head n said kissing her hairs,tilting his head sideways,- baby.. Say na what happened..? You want anything...? Did anyone said anything to you... bolo na bacha..

But she kept crying..

He sighed n forcefully broke the hug n shifted her face to his chest cupping her one cheek..
She was looking down n keep on crying..
She even started to hiccup..

Fab3 was worried but stood silently knowing she'll only open to mnk...
Mnk (hugging her close luking her while her head was down, he wiped her tears n said kissing her hairs) - kya hua baby..? Bolo na..Acha drink water..

Dhrv gave her bottle but she didn't take infact glared him..
So mnk took it..
Mnk (kept the bottle close to her mouth) -chalo atleast drink water.. (bt c didn't drink) no no be a gud baby.. Drink it..

He finally made her drink but she keep on crying so he hugged her...
Mnk - buddy...
As soon as he called dhruv nan shifted her face to his chest to his face n joined her cheeks with his cupping his face as if saying not to talk him n glared dhruv angrily with her teary eyes n again luk at mnk n started crying keeping her face on his still sitting in his lap...

He smiled n cupping her face  kissed her whole face..
Mnk- so cute bacha..!! Okey.. I won't ask him fine.But you tell me what happened.

Instead of answering she started crying more badly n kept head on his shoulder resting to it holding his blazer's hem..

Mnk is now damn worried so first made her drink more water- bolo na baby..

She got irritated n tired of crying so slept keeping her head in his shoulder holding his blazer's hem..
Mnk looked her n sighed - again irritate so slept..buddy kya hua tha..? Why is she crying like dis.?

Dhr - mnk actually I was so busy these days so I only knew that she started to talk.No one informed me about her memory loss so when she said she is going to meet nandita maa I,without thinking,told her that maa is no more.. I'm seriously sorry guys.. Sorry mnk..(he had tears in his eyes for his mistake)

Mnk sighed n cursed himself for being careless - It's ok buddy.. It's not your fault.. I was careless..

Al - mnk now what.? What will you say wen she'll wake up.?

Mnk looked nan n said caressing her hairs - I don't know but now I think it's tym for her to know about maa.. varna she won't trust me if I'll lie...
All nodded n went back to mansion with sleepy nan carried by mnk..

--------------------------------------------------

After 1 hour nan woke up n saw she is in mnk's bed with one side her all soft toys while other is mnk looking her with smile n caressing her cheeks..

Her tears again brimmed in her eyes as she remembers dhrv's word..
Mnk wiped it..
He said resting his forehead with her lightly,their lips jst an inch away from each other,-no more tears(a/n - main johnson baby ka add ni kr rhi hu) slept well..?

She hugged him in that position only keeping her hands on his waist..
Mnk - what happened .? Dhrv said something..?

She nodded in yes n started crying..
Mnk this time didn't wiped her tears n asked softly- what..?
She said crying b/w her hicups - he said mumma died.. mujhe mumma k pass jana h .. mumma..
Mnk sat with his back resting on headboard n took nan in side hug c immediately kept her face on his shifting on his lap..
He held her close..
Mnk caressing her hair as her face was on his- baby maa tmhe kya bulati h..?

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें