Chapter-77

Listen the song janeman from the movie radio. I assure u will feel it..

As nan was continuous target of fab 5 so all were giving surprise luk to her..
She felt conscious n luked down knowing y everyone was luking her lyk dis..mnk also found it n said loudly..

Mnk-guys I think dis party is for soha not for my baby.. So stop luking her lyk dis...

All started luking here n there knowing his wramth..

Mnk went to fab5 n abhya n stood with dem taking nan in side hug..

C was not feeling gud becoz of the luks c was getting so c being scared c hides her face on his chest hugging him tightly keeping hands around his chest..

Mnk make her luk him n said cupping her face-I'm here na shona..kyu dar rhi ho?

Nan nodded but didn't said anything..

Mnk-acha kk..u keep ur face inside my blazer fir toh daar ni lagega na..

He kissed her forehead n hugged her tightly n c hides her faceinside his blazer...

All this was seen by v n c was burning from jealousy..

She went to her school frenz..

V-guys I need ur help..

Fr-say na..

V-I want u all to make manik dance with me..any how.
They smiled evilly n went to mnk..

Mnk was with his grp hugging nan who was still not feeling okey becoz of everyone weird look..

She was standing hugging him tightly hiding her face inside his blazer..

Mnk was hugging her with one hand while with other caressing her hairs..

Muk went to them n said caressing her hair-nandu.. Y u r feeling odd..hum sab h na tere saath..

Nan nodded in no n tighten hug...

Muk-kk.. Be lyk dis.. Bas tu khush rah..

Mnk rubbed her back n thought looking-c is so scared of looks aise toh c will never become a doctor..I hve to make hers trong..but avi ni..avi c needs extra luv..

He bent n kissed her cheeks n said-I'm here bacha..don't be scared..

Other frez(v frenz) came to dem..

Fr 1- fab5 n abhya..long tym.. Colz n school k baad tumlog tohhume bhul hi gye..

Others smiled genuinely..

Fr 2-mnk..C is nandini right(pointing towards nan)

Mnk smiled n said-haa.. My wife,my baby..

They chuckled making fab5 n abhya frown n said-U luv her mnk.. God.! We r really shocked.. Matlb c was continuous target of urs n u married her..I mean is this a new plan..

Before anyone could say anything nan broke the hug n said turning to them..

Nan-Yes my manik luves me.. He luves me when I was of 6 months.. I'm not only his wife n luv..I'm his baby.. All these years what happened b/w us is none of your concern..

Mnk smiled n taking her in back hug tightly said kissing her hairs- u got ur answers..

Fr-we r sorry..yaar we thought either u will marry soha or v..

Other fr-yaa..tumhri or v ki jodi was awesome..

Other fr-kyu na ek performance ho jaye v n mnk ki..hope ur wife won't mind..vo hindi movie ki wife jaise toh ni h na..

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें