Chapter-119 (part A)

Okey. So here is the half rasam of MaNan. Thanks to all those who helped me by giving info. I asked my mom about something special and she told about haldi chadna and utarna rasam of haldi. So here it is. I had rough idea for my sister marriage which will be after two years may be 😂😂as she has no plan for it so I penned for Manan. Well I didn't get the perfect pics! 😞😞 But something is better than nothing.
But I request like begging request you all to listen then song Kya kehna from the movie "Kya kehna" . You'll feel it. I assure you and also the song sad Kya kahna version too.
Enough now and enjoy and press the star button and comment below. Thank you!!

So here you go!

*******

Manik's pov

I looked at scenere face. Her eyes are swollen because of crying continuously. Her chest is moving up and down near my chest because of heavy and even breaths is taking. Her fingers are wrapped around my index finger which she was holding tightly while other hand has her lolla toy but still her other hand was opening and closing it's fingers to hold my t-shirt which I'm wearing. I'm lying beside her cuddling her close to my heart. I can still hear her silent sobs and hiccups which is taking in deep sleep.

Her legs are were on waist which were trying to trap me so that I won't go anywhere. I pecked her open mouth lips from which drool was coming out. I kneads her hairs and think about how much pain is written in her destiny. God knows what will happen when she'll get to know about her pregnancy complications. I won't let this come into her mind. Not soon. She moves a little and turns her back to me. I pull her close and hugs her back.

My innocent baby.

She cried a lot. Today one more relation came to her but it also had done a sin which my child hearts can't tolerate.

I don't how she'll react once she'll be awake but one thing I know I'll not let her fall.

Above all her dad! No! He is not her dad. He can never be! I've to protect with that man.

She moves towards me and opens her eyes slowly.

She looks at me and blinks her eyes.

“Utth gaya Shona?”

She nodded in her half sleep state which is more like drunk state.

“Dinner karega baby?”

She nodded in yes again and hides her face on my stomach.

Can she be more cute! Well I think yes! No one can beat my princess when it comes to cuteness!

I pulls her to my lap and said, “feeling light?”

I've to talk to her about Harshad. She needs to talk.

She again nods playing with my Black thread which I'm wearing.

“Kuch baat krni h mery bachy ko?”, I asked tucking her hair behind her ear.

She looks at me then again at thread twisting it around her fingers. It means she don't want to talk about it then I won't disturb her little heart and mind.

“Hmm. Toh baby silent mood me hai?”, I asked playfully pulling her nose to which she rubbed it on my shoulder.

“Toh mujhy baby ko manna hai? Isn't it?”

“Par kaisy? Kaisy baby? Socho socho?”, I said rubbing my stumble cheeks with her soft one.

She wriggled her eyebrows said, “Chubta hai!”

I laughed and laying her down on bed said hovering over her, “Acha? Par mujhy maja aata hai!”

I rubbed more and finally she giggled pushing my face.

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें