Chapter-107

Finding her in deep sleep Manik thought to go out but as he stood she woke up and hugged his waist in sleep.

Manik sighed and sitting beside her asked, “Aise thode hota hai shonu. Tum mere bina so v ni skti ho. Ohh!!”

“Mat jao.”, She whispered and snuggles to him.

He ,very carefully, make her lay down covering her with blanket caresed her hairs.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She holds his hands tightly and whispers, “Ni jaa rhe ho na?”

Smiling he laid beside her.

Tucking her hairs he whispered softly, “Tumhare liye surprise h

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Tucking her hairs he whispered softly, “Tumhare liye surprise h. Toh jaana hoga. Sleep. Nia rehgi yaha.”

She nodded and snuggling to his chest slept.

Kissing her forehead deeply for a minute, he stood and went outside.

“Kya hua? Kuch kaha usne?”, All asked being concern.

Looking down, with tears, he said, “She want her family. Usne sabko maaf kiya.”

All smiled with tears.

Cabir asked, “aur tune?”

“I told you I've no rights to forgive or punish anyone. Main khud v utna hi responsible hu.”

“You guys don't deserve punishment khas kar Mukti.”, Nia said with anger and Mukti ran outside crying.

“You guys wait here. I'll go n talk to her.”, Nia said.

She followed Mukti and saw her crying badly clutching her mobile to her chest.

Silently Nia went and without saying anything took her mobile with her. It has Nandita pic.

She sat at a near by bench and make Mukti also sit.

“Bahut yaad aati h na Maa ki?”

Mukti nodded crying.

“Kavi socha tumne jo Nandi k saath kiya wo agar maa ko pata chalta toh kaisa lagta?”

“I…. I'm so.. sorry..”

“Mujhe sorry kyu bol rhi ho? Nandini ko sorry bolo.”

Mukti nodded in no and said, “Himat ni hai…. Dar.. dar lagta hai..”

“Kaisa dar? Iss baat ks ki kahi sorry bolne jao aur tumhare kiye aur v deeds uss bachi k samne naa aa jaye?”

“Main.. maine jo kiya.. wo mera pag.. pagalpan ​tha.. I'm sorry for.. that.. py… pyar main… v krt… krti thi.. nanz.. se.. but jealousy ko.. overpower.. krne diya.. my fault..”

Nia smiled and kept her hand on her shoulder and turns her, “I'm no one to forgive you. But I'm happy that you've realised your mistake. And galati realize karna bahut badi baat hoti hai. We're going to celebrate Nandi birthday. Maafi mang sako toh maang lena but kaise that you've to think. Bahut pure hearted h wo bachi. Maaf kar k gale laga legi. But uski maafi ko kabhi galat mat proof krna. Give her love of which she is deprived.”

“Agar usne ni kiya maaf toh?”

“Usse wo dedo jo tumne usse liya tha. Jarur maaf kar degi.”, Patting her shoulder Nia stood and left.

Nia went inside and saw everyone standing outside.

She went and clapping her hands together says, “Let's make her b'day memorable. But not here.”

“Not here? Matlab?”, Alya asked.

“Make new memories for in Malhotra Mansion.”

“Yes. You're right.”, Manik said.

“But why not here?”, Abhi asked.

“Because aisa na ho ki yaha new memories banane ke bad when she'll go back toh waha k bad memories usse haunt kare. Erase every place where her memory is bad. Fill it with new memories.”

Other smiled and nodded.

“I'm going to make her eat fir dawa de kar sula dunga toh jet pe she won't panic.” , manik said.

“Ohk. Till then we'll arrange everything.”

All went for their work.

Manik went inside. She was turning from one side to another. He shakes his head in disbelief and went to her.

He takes her in his embrace. She smiles and sleeps deeply.

Manik caresed her cheeks and says, “No. No princess. Sona ni h. Avi you have to eat.”

She nodded and opens her eyes. Manik ordered food for her and feeds her. She sleeps again.

As planned all flew back to Mumbai in their private jet.

Whole way Nandini was sleeping because of medicines.

Finally eight long hours all reached Mumbai. Manik carried Nandini back to his room while others did the preparation for her birthday.

****

It's about midnight when Nandini woke up as she felt Manik missing. She found herself in embrace of a giant teddy. All her disney toys which Manik had gifted her earlier was beside it.(hope you guys remember when they to Disneyland)

(hope you guys remember when they to Disneyland)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She gasped as it was huge.

Being scared she crawled back. She looked all around and found herself in a chariot type bed.

******************************Now give response!! Otherwise I know how to be a bitch!!😏😏

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

******************************
Now give response!! Otherwise I know how to be a bitch!!😏😏

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें