Chapter-98

All reached hotel and was waiting for their key when they heard a girl shouting, "What do u mean by wait? I've done my reservation long time back. No. This is not done. Arrange anything. Where the hell will I go now with three bags?"

She was facing their back.

Mnk said in annoyance, "What the hell! Her shouts are waking my baby."

Nan parts herself a little and looked him with sleepy eyes.

Mnk again keeps her head on his shoulder and patted to which she slept.

Cab went near them and said tapping the girl's shoulder, "Excuse me. May I help u?"

She turned and looked him

Next moment her eyes widen and she shouted, "Oh my God! Cabir! You here?"

Cab looked her in confusion and said, "Yes I am but do I know you?"

"Salle Cabir. Tu mujhe bhul gaya? Baki sab v yaha.", saying she shooed him and found others.

"Oh my my! All of u are here!", She went to near them and said patting everyone's back playfully , "Arey Abhi avi v maan h ya gya? Abhimanya ji.. Aur Navya koi new haveli li ki ni. Aur mukti kisi ko mukt kiya ni. Aaila! Alya aur patli ho gyi hai. Aur tu topiwala. Kaise ho sab!"

Everyone glared them and mukti asked in annoyance, "Who the hell are u? and how dare u call us.."

The girl cut her in middle and said, "arey shant shant lady bheem. Tu toh bilkul v change ni hui."

"listen u..", she again cut mukti and said, "this is not fair. Mana I left india long time back but u guys has promised me to remember me."

She made a pout and continued, "koi ni. Bhul gye toh yaad dila deti hu. Guys main nia.. nia sharma. Yaad aaya?"

Everyone thought for a moment and then shouted in unison, "O my god. Nia the nautanki."

(Nia sharma- new character

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Nia sharma- new character. U'll get to know about her in coming parts.)

She nodded with a big smile but her smile turned to frown when she noticed mnk going from there.

All the while when nia was busy introducing herself mnk didn't paid attention. He ignored everyone and took his keys and was about to go when nia saw it.

Angrily she went to him and hits him on his head, "Tu kaha chala?"

As mnk didn't pay attention so he didn't know who she is.

He holds nan tightly with one hand (nan was sleeping hugging his waist) and pointing his finger said gritting his finger, "Listen u. stay out of my way. Don't mess with me."

Nia holds his finger with her and said in same way like manik, "Tu apne yeh dhamki kisi aur ko dikhana samjha. Darti ni hu tujhse."

Mnk was shocked. He looked her in confusion and shock. Others giggled looking mnk's condition to which got deadly glares from manik.

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें